UEFA's plans for "summer footbal"

My dream come true.

Standing on the terraces weraing t-shirts and shorts. Having a few scoops before and after the match, in warm, barmy, weather. No more standing in the cold, wind and rain.

Just for once I agree with UEFA. That's a yes from me.

jrb said:
My dream come true.

Standing on the terraces weraing t-shirts and shorts. Having a few scoops before and after the match, in warm, barmy, weather. No more standing in the cold, wind and rain.

But we live in England...

Manchestercitychorlton said:
jrb said:
My dream come true.

But we live in England...
So the people who make them clear waterproof ponchos will make a killing.

Just so I have this right, I am going to recap...

Uefa and FIFA want to move the season over the summer months to accommodate the Qatar world cup?

What will they do about the Russian one?

What about all the other sports that rely on the football close season to promote their own game and attract new players?

Why have all sports being played at the same time and then a big gap of feck all when it goes dark early?

What about when the olympics are staged will the season float back to it's original position?

What about the European championships, will that also be held in the winter, in Sweden?

I think we may have the two stupidest people in the world running the beautiful game, and this is very worrying.

Can someone please make me feel better and Photoshop their heads onto dumb and dumber!!!

I really dont like this idea it would feel like the season is a lot shorter aswell. Also imagine playing in the champs league over summer can you imagine james milner and barry playing well in 30 + degree heat erm ye ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.