UFO sightings from around the gaff....

aliens fall into the category of what we wish we could know for real. I would fucking love aliens to come visit us now. It would fuck everything up and the world would never be the same. But like ghosts,bigfoot,the lochness monster,god,fairies etc etc there just things we wish were real.

That's not to say were alone in the universe...but they haven't come to visit us and never will...when/if they do come there coming to fuck us up or make a massive statement.

BulgarianPride said:
Pigeonho said:
BulgarianPride said:
Every technology will be limited by the physical laws. IF, and a big IF, the speed of light is truly a speed limit, and the other theories do not hold (worm theories and others) . Then the probability of encounter is very very slim.
Our physical laws yes.

By physical laws, i mean what the universe allows us to do. Not our understanding of the laws.

But again, how do you know, how does mankind know the true greatness and maximum potential of WHAT IS AND IS'NT ALLOWED? We aint even scraped the surface in terms of what can be achieved imo, being such a fledgling bunch of beings for want of a better summary.

brand blue heavies said:
aliens fall into the category of what we wish we could know for real. I would fucking love aliens to come visit us now. It would fuck everything up and the world would never be the same. But like ghosts,bigfoot,the lochness monster,god,fairies etc etc there just things we wish were real.

That's not to say were alone in the universe...but they haven't come to visit us and never will...when/if they do come there coming to fuck us up or make a massive statement.
Good post.

buzzer1 said:
BulgarianPride said:
Pigeonho said:
Our physical laws yes.

By physical laws, i mean what the universe allows us to do. Not our understanding of the laws.

But again, how do you know, how does mankind know the true greatness and maximum potential of WHAT IS AND IS'NT ALLOWED? We aint even scraped the surface in terms of what can be achieved imo, being such a fledgling bunch of beings for want of a better summary.

That is why I said big IF. If we look at one side, we also need to look at the other.

It is also possible but highly unlikely that we are alone in the universe.

buzzer1 said:
BulgarianPride said:
Pigeonho said:
Our physical laws yes.

It's called observation.

brand blue heavies said:

Thing is though, it's likely bigfoot and the lochness monster are real, but not fairies or ghosts. Those are things people will debate because it's never going to be known if it is the case or not until one of them appears as evidence. The difference between all that and aliens though is the simple fact that we are here. If we are here there is more probability than not that other life forms exist on other planets, because if we are here, why wouldn't other life forms exist on other planets too? As I said in my first reply, we have travelled to Mars in some way shape or form. That's our limit.....up to now.
Others WILL be so far ahead of that it's unthinkable.

brand blue heavies said:

Woah there... you're thinking little green men etc are'nt you? well there maybe 100s of different beings, the green men being just one, then you have the dimensional beings, you may have beings so much like you and me that you would never tell the difference.

Oh, and not to mention the pure alignment that one finds him/herself to the universe when intoxicated on certain spiritual and pineal opening natural substances, allegedly.

Abductions anyone?

buzzer1 said:
brand blue heavies said:

Woah there... you're thinking little green men etc are'nt you? well there maybe 100s of different beings, the green men being just one, then you have the dimensional beings, you may have beings so much like you and me that you would never tell the difference.

Abductions anyone?

Dealt with earlier regarding cosmic distances, next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.