UFO sightings from around the gaff....

alien_dance.gif

Hhahaha ok,
TCIB said:
buzzer1 said:
brand blue heavies said:
aliens fall into the category of what we wish we could know for real. I would fucking love aliens to come visit us now. It would fuck everything up and the world would never be the same. But like ghosts,bigfoot,the lochness monster,god,fairies etc etc there just things we wish were real.

That's not to say were alone in the universe...but they haven't come to visit us and never will...when/if they do come there coming to fuck us up or make a massive statement.

Woah there... you're thinking little green men etc are'nt you? well there maybe 100s of different beings, the green men being just one, then you have the dimensional beings, you may have beings so much like you and me that you would never tell the difference.

Abductions anyone?

Dealt with earlier regarding cosmic distances, next.

Really? oh right, end the whole debate then. Just because mankind knows only boundaries familiar to himself, as you clearly understand it, thats it then is it? bwahahaha, laughable mate. next.

Pigeonho said:
brand blue heavies said:
aliens fall into the category of what we wish we could know for real. I would fucking love aliens to come visit us now. It would fuck everything up and the world would never be the same. But like ghosts,bigfoot,the lochness monster,god,fairies etc etc there just things we wish were real.

That's not to say were alone in the universe...but they haven't come to visit us and never will...when/if they do come there coming to fuck us up or make a massive statement.
Thing is though, it's likely bigfoot and the lochness monster are real, but not fairies or ghosts. Those are things people will debate because it's never going to be known if it is the case or not until one of them appears as evidence. The difference between all that and aliens though is the simple fact that we are here. If we are here there is more probability than not that other life forms exist on other planets, because if we are here, why wouldn't other life forms exist on other planets too? As I said in my first reply, we have travelled to Mars in some way shape or form. That's our limit.....up to now.
Others WILL be so far ahead of that it's unthinkable.

Spot on but I was saying all those I mentioned are being seen today only in the minds of those who want to believe or are persuaded there real by legend or misconception. We as a race are not far from finding a propulsion system that will enable us to go past mars and beyond. But your right in saying that there could be a race out there somewhere a million years in front of us and are currently a few galaxies away looking for other life forms.Who knows. On the other hand considering we were a complete fluke in the first place maybe we are the only intelligent species in the universe and any other living thing is just an animal or an organism? I hope not..i want mother fucking kick ass intelligent humanoid aliens including female ones with big tits.

BulgarianPride said:
TCIB said:
Pigeonho said:
I will get a hard on reading this thread. Proper get into this shit me.

Try real science it's far better.

Or SETI.
<a class="postlink" href="http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/</a>

BP mate, again you put SETI as a yardstick. You truly truly believe that what these people tell us is the way and the only way?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm --<br /><br />
Vagivoovoo said:

And so it was..... well done voovoozala, bravo. BTW, is that Bez's brother?

buzzer1 said:
BulgarianPride said:
TCIB said:
Try real science it's far better.

Or SETI.
<a class="postlink" href="http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/</a>

BP mate, again you put SETI as a yardstick. You truly truly believe that what these people tell us is the way and the only way?

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm --

Vagivoovoo said:

And so it was..... well done voovoozala, bravo. BTW, is that Bez's brother?

Mate read the website, and download the 'app'. You could be the first to detect an alien signal.

buzzer1 said:
Hhahaha ok,
TCIB said:
buzzer1 said:
Woah there... you're thinking little green men etc are'nt you? well there maybe 100s of different beings, the green men being just one, then you have the dimensional beings, you may have beings so much like you and me that you would never tell the difference.

Abductions anyone?

Dealt with earlier regarding cosmic distances, next.

Really? oh right, end the whole debate then. Just because mankind knows only boundaries familiar to himself, as you clearly understand it, thats it then is it? bwahahaha, laughable mate. next.

Who said end the whole debate ? can you quote me ? didn't think so mr i got butthurt. As you yourself intimate by copying me, can see i said next not end of debate but "next".

May i ask how you cam to the conclusion you did about my comment ? i would be interested alas, i fear the butthurt got the better of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.