UFO's real or not?

Cheesy said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Area 51, whats all that about???? It's not noted down on any map yet we all know it's in the Nevada desert somewhere. Or indeed does it actually exist??????

Erm, there's a really clear photo of it on Google Maps.

Not that Top Secret then is it. WTF is Area 51 anyways, is it a military base or are they holding ET hostage????

I've always thought that there's somethin they aren't telling us, oh and that phone call shit me up. Think I watched the x files too much when I was younger.

I go with real Egypt, Atlantis, Sumeria and the ancient tables. The Roman scrolls infact every ancient civilisation seems to agree that they had knowledge from superior beings from the heavens. Infact there are ufos in cave drawings, art and other documented evidence. Even the story of Aladdin and the flying carpets of the Indian Gods.

Do you know that even with todays technology we cannot build the pyramids?. I think that they are very real and still here just they have the ability to be inter dimensional. I do however also believe that 99% of what is reported aer man made secret aircraft. Its well known the Nazis had build saucers from crashed craft they had recovered and the Americans and ourselves secured this technology.

Thaksinssoldier said:
The fact is the spate in the 90's all later turned out to be admitted fakes or where early sightings of the b2 stealth bomber.

Too many lump ufos and aliens into the same bracket.the fact is ufos exist,albeit most certainly of our own making,classified projects etc.

Another thing people forget about roswell is it was in the usa's interests to have Russia believe they were in posession of alien tech,as opposed to them actually seeing their unmanned research balloons they could fly high in Russian aerospace.

Also be aware the nazi's had nailed anti grav/ion propulsion in the 30's,all of which ended up falling into us hands during project paperclip.

A lot were caused by the x-files but not all can/have been explains such as the 95 sighting over Manchester

http://www.ufocasebook.com/manchester1995.html

Well i don't know exactly what it was i saw on a Summers morning in 1977,but i can tell you it scared the shit out of me,and it was definitely nothing anyone who saw it that day,could give a logical explanation for.

With the size of the universe, it is impossible for there not to be any other form of life. Its just whether they actually want something from our planet. What could we actually offer them? The new iphone.

There are some unexplaniable sightings though and I find it interesting.

If the aliens are so technically advanced but obviously don't want to land and be seen, why do people always describe their ships as having bright lights on the outside?
Why haven't they contacted us, they must know we cannot harm them with our primitive weapons so why do they come here fly around and sod off again?

Max_Headroom said:
If the aliens are so technically advanced but obviously don't want to land and be seen, why do people always describe their ships as having bright lights on the outside?
Why haven't they contacted us, they must know we cannot harm them with our primitive weapons so why do they come here fly around and sod off again?

Its a good point to ask why they are so shite at hiding considering they have the technology to fly 1 billion miles an hour

Max_Headroom said:

Maybe they are indifferent I mean if you do some digging some say there are hundreds if not thousands of different alien races and species. Hence the different craft.

Some would also say they have made contact before and still do but not on a mass scale. Im going to throw this in there for debating purposes but since the Roswell "crash" have you noticed how fast technology has advanced?. We went from black and white TVs to phones more powerful that the biggest computers of the 70s.

Also I think 99% of what is seen is ours but that is technology revers engineered. Im at work so cant check videos but google "The Real Nasa UFOs" you clearly see several "crafts" flying around in space changing direction doing impossible things. Its all there if you do some digging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.