UFO's real or not?

Stuuuuuu said:
ban-mcfc said:
sadly though, i reckon if they were to let themselves be known then it would be the end for the human race.

Not everyone would consider that to be sad news though. I'd welcome it in fact.

in terms of the planet and other animals, yes it would be a good thing, but i don't want to die just yet and i wouldn't want my family and friends to either.

plus when they take silva - that's a bad day :(

corky1970 said:
ive posted something similar before however ill repeat it as its worth considering.

Astronauts are the top 1% of humans in talent intellect skill , relflexes, they were fighter pilots , war heroes we all wish we could be half the people they are.
we trust them with the defence of our country and we trust them to fly billion dollar aircraft.
They are the top 1% the best of the best.

A source please of which astronauts and what they actually claimed or this just more disingenuous nonsense.

yet if they say they have seen ufo,s on the moon or in orbit ( many have ), or aliens , they are loons and nutcases and we dont believe them,

cant have it both ways.

if a highly trained astonaut says they exist ...............they exist

denislawsbackheel said:
corky1970 said:
ive posted something similar before however ill repeat it as its worth considering.

Astronauts are the top 1% of humans in talent intellect skill , relflexes, they were fighter pilots , war heroes we all wish we could be half the people they are.
we trust them with the defence of our country and we trust them to fly billion dollar aircraft.
They are the top 1% the best of the best.

A source please of which astronauts and what they actually claimed or this just more disingenuous nonsense.

yet if they say they have seen ufo,s on the moon or in orbit ( many have ), or aliens , they are loons and nutcases and we dont believe them,

cant have it both ways.

if a highly trained astonaut says they exist ...............they exist

Exactly Corkster.

DLBH, you say so much in your post, amazing.

According to grant Morrison and Terence McKenna they would be the opposite of evil.they claim they are hyper dimensional timeless antibodies correcting something.

so we've come to the conclusion that aliens don't exist but inter-dimensional evil spirits do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.