UFO's real or not?

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
They travel all the way here and don't land or get caught unless it's buy the FBI or whatever. The brain plays tricks on people so it's a no from me x
Probably way smarter than we are. The US government still hasn't told the American public what happened at Roswell in 1948. In 1897 before planes even hit the skies a small town in Texas reported an 'airship' crash.

http://ufos.about.com/od/bestufocrashcases/p/aurora.htm

SeanJason said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
They travel all the way here and don't land or get caught unless it's buy the FBI or whatever. The brain plays tricks on people so it's a no from me x
Probably way smarter than we are. The US government still hasn't told the American public what happened at Roswell in 1948. In 1897 before planes even hit the skies a small town in Texas reported an 'airship' crash.

Roswell is a myth x

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
SeanJason said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:

Roswell is a myth x

Says who though? Were you there? There's been tons of people who have come forward with information and have been shut down. The US took over the land of the farm where the 'incident' took place. There was too much government involvement and secrecy for something as simple as a 'weather balloon' crash. People have sworn to a UFO crash including townspeople and the original owner of the land himself.

The US Army first reported the incident as the crashing of a flying disc..they fucked up. The next day they came up with the weather balloon baloney

SeanJason said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
SeanJason said:

Roswell is a myth x

Says who though? Were you there? There's been tons of people who have come forward with information and have been shut down. The US took over the land of the farm where the 'incident' took place. There was too much government involvement and secrecy for something as simple as a 'weather balloon' crash. People have sworn to a UFO crash including townspeople and the original owner of the land himself.

Makes cracking business sense for them to do so.

SeanJason said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
SeanJason said:

Roswell is a myth x

Nice little money earner for the area. Of course folk are going to milk it.

Cheesy said:
SeanJason said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Roswell is a myth x

How did it make business sense? No one from that town benefited from any publicity this event brought. The landowner was stripped of that portion of his land..if anything he lost profits. The people of Roswell hated the publicity.

SeanJason said:
Cheesy said:
SeanJason said:

How did it make business sense? No one from that town benefited from any publicity this event brought. The landowner was stripped of that portion of his land..if anything he lost profits. The people of Roswell hated the publicity.

Yep, the locals must really hate the 200,000 visitors they get each year to the International UFO Museum and Research Centre. The Annual UFO Festival and all the cash that brings in must be a real bind for them too.

Cheesy said:
SeanJason said:
Cheesy said:

Yep, the locals must really hate the 200,000 visitors they get each year to the International UFO Museum and Research Centre. The Annual UFO Festival and all the cash that brings in must be a real bind for them too.

Now yes, it all about the visitors however when it happened back in 1947 none of that existed. Early reports were not to get visitors into the area.

Still wonder why in all the recent history of humanity, no one has come forward with actual proof of aliens. No real video footage unless it's been during recent years of easily obtained software.

Also, if they have been here then I'm glad there's a cover up as people either panicking or becoming vigilantes and tooling up doesn't really excite me x

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Still wonder why in all the recent history of humanity, no one has come forward with actual proof of aliens. No real video footage unless it's been during recent years of easily obtained software.

Also, if they have been here then I'm glad there's a cover up as people either panicking or becoming vigilantes and tooling up doesn't really excite me x

Maybe because these days it is much easier to obtain a camera or a device with a camera? It is also much easier to share the videos.

There is *no proof of aliens, not because they don't exist but because we have not obtained it. Chances of aliens visiting earth are very very slim, but i am 100% sure aliens exist. I am willing to bet the minority of the UFO's that remain unidentified after an investigation is new military technology.

*Edit: ahh i missed a no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.