UK far right trouble July/August 24

I have no real idea how it all it works but due to prisons already being overcrowded, won't it mean that most of these scrotes who are being arrested, will at best, get a slap on the wrist or a suspended sentence ?
Please tell me i'm wrong

last census 44M identified as white british, these ferel rats destroying buildings, looting and attacking people are roughly 0.02% of that.

Don't let any of those cunts farage, golding, yaxley etc or the "I'm not far right just concerned" appologists tell you this is some movement of the fed up majority, it's not, and your unpatriotic actions bring shame to our country

I have no real idea how it all it works but due to prisons already being overcrowded, won't it mean that most of these scrotes who are being arrested, will at best, get a slap on the wrist or a suspended sentence ?
Please tell me i'm wrong
Don't we have any disused oil rigs we can dump them on

Please tell me i'm wrong
This will be exactly what happens. This is the problem. A completely broken justice system and the criminals know this. Where do you put them when the prisons are full? When you have nonces still walking round the streets who have been caught with thousands of Cat A images on their gadgets, you know that 99% involved in this are not going to jail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.