UK far right trouble July/August 24

I'm seriously considering deleting it myself, for the first time. I rarely post on there now, and am just getting fed so much toxic stuff on the "For you" tab. If it's not tedious culture war bollocks, then it's videos of people fighting/getting battered, girls advertising their OnlyFans, or ads for cheap shit goods from China. Musk really has destroyed the platform, which was probably his intention when he bought it.
For you is a cesspit of shite, I glance at it at times hopimg it has been cleaned up and quickly revert back to following

Last edited:
Wonder if that's legal. I knew he was right wing but that's quite shocking.
I dare not think about what things would be like if we had same gun rights as America. The rage out there is virulent.

I'm seriously considering deleting it myself, for the first time. I rarely post on there now, and am just getting fed so much toxic stuff on the "For you" tab. If it's not tedious culture war bollocks, then it's videos of people fighting/getting battered, girls advertising their OnlyFans, or ads for cheap shit goods from China. Musk really has destroyed the platform, which was probably his intention when he bought it.

the only thing "for you" is good for is seeing what the next batshit crazy thing is being talked about. on my feed it seems to be a movement in the US about drinking raw unpasteurised milk as "its better for you than pasteurised Milk. Pasteurisation takes all the goodness out"

The classic part of that argument is they then go on to say "you have to boil the milk 1st though before drinking it"

Wonder if that's legal. I knew he was right wing but that's quite shocking.
I dare not think about what things would be like if we had same gun rights as America. The rage out there is virulent.

Christian Nation my arse.

First, less than 10% go to church. Even most people who call themselves Christians are secular Christians at best. Far more are atheists or agnostics.

Second, if this was a Christian nation people would not be behaving like this. It goes directly contrary to the teachings of Jesus. (Jesus was not a Nazi.) If in doubt, read the words of Jesus in the Bible. (Not the Old Testament.)

Third, I would love to transport this **** back to the early 15th Century for a little chat with Archbishop Arundel about the Christian faith. My guess is he'd have no idea how to answer the crucial questions about the Mass and would be burnt at the stake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.