UK far right trouble July/August 24

I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong, but there wasn’t many far left ‘Protesters’ smashing windows and kicking in the doors at Jewish neighbourhoods

Jewish schools were forced to close early because of violent threats.

Political extremists of all kids are utter wankers and like I said above in this thread, I’d like to lock the far right and the far left in a warehouse and just let them wipe each other out.

I’m politically centrist, our idea of a violent protest is the bloke with a megaphone on Whitehall waving an EU flag ;)

Got a friend in the London Met, said there's big talks today to send hundreds up north to help out.

also said those who get nicked, if it's there first time offence, they just get let out of the cell after 24 hours and that's it.

Yvette Cooper needs to step up and call this what it is, a sustained act of domestic terrorism.

Anyone arrested participating it needs to be charged under the terrorism act.
The problem with that is any property damaged in such action will not be insured.
I think they are being careful to protect the rights of the property owners to get repairs done under insurance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.