UK far right trouble July/August 24

400 already arrested. The perpetrators will be caught and prosecuted.

You just can’t help stupid.

There is nowhere to hide for these morons.

Whilst Tommy Robinson is chilling in a private resort somewhere in Cyprus, probably paid for with donations by the idiots who are now getting themselves arrested, riled up by his propaganda, while he's watching it all unfold from a safe distance.

alas, I think not.

People typically don't have the energy to keep rioting indefinitely. The enthusiasm for it will die down soon, and when news of their mates getting arrested reaches them, they'll probably think twice about leaving their houses.

I'd give it another few days and this will most likely be over. But then the clean up begins and the people that were being targeted still have to live and work side by side with the people that were targeting them.

Whilst Tommy Robinson is chilling in a private resort somewhere in Cyprus, probably paid for with donations by the idiots who are now getting themselves arrested, riled up by his propaganda, while he's watching it all unfold from a safe distance.
Instead of clogging up the courts and prisons , these twats should have their benefits cancelled and we can have our country back by getting these idiots back to work

I guess that TR is not the only one and that there are even more sinister puppet masters behind the scenes.

The idea that these people give a shit for their foot soldiers is laughable. Any more than Putin lies awake crying over his lads killed in Ukraine. They are just 'tools' used to an end. A very evil end.

I’m inclined to agree that this’ll blow over too (for now).

I also don’t believe that these people represent anywhere near 10% of the population.

1%, MAYBE?

I’d love to see some research on it, which will inevitably happen.

Id say they have 4 million reform voters who sympathise or play down what they're doing, and then godknows how many who have never voted in their lives but moan about the government.

The number of people rioting will be low, but the amount ok with it or making excuses for them will be higher than you think.

I’m inclined to agree that this’ll blow over too (for now).

I also don’t believe that these people represent anywhere near 10% of the population.

1%, MAYBE?

I’d love to see some research on it, which will inevitably happen.

A few days of rain, and people realising they'll go to prison will dampen things down. People that are sympathetic to some extent is probably above 10% though - but I suspect that's just grumbling for most down the pub.

People actually out on the streets is nowhere near 1%. Could be more like 0.1%, and even then, where it's locals, it's a lot of kids who would probably be up for a riot whatever the cause.

1%, MAYBE?
I doubt it's even 1%.

If you watch the tv footage, there's not actually that many directly involved, the vast majority you see, just seem to be watching and/or filming it, and not directly getting involved, some with kids, or even walking the dog.

I've no idea why you would go to watch it, the chances of ending up in the middle of something if it kicks off are high, and then you have no control over what happens.

where to?
I have decided to return home. Support from our families and the local government allows us to buy land and build a beautiful home to our design under 75K. We’re planning to have animals, and enjoy nature as we live in Transylvania. As well, the government pays for full salaries for two years after giving birth, and an increased child allowance for up to 6 months after birth. Coupled with a more relaxed rural lifestyle, and excellent private and sometimes state education, free universities and the feeling of home, it’s a non starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.