UK far right trouble July/August 24

Feels like we're beginning a Weimar-style slow march to hell.
A definite feeling of gloves off. That something has switched in the collective brain of a certain kind of person. Suddenly thousands of people bringing up previous grievances like the rape gangs. I guess these people will seize the moment run with the ball and hope that they can eventually erase people they don't like. They don't even have to have majority public support.

I think its probably also concerning that the UK likely has not the jail capacity to sufficiently deal with the actions of many rioters according to its law, so likely many of them will go scot free and might even show contempt of court afterwards.

400 already arrested. The perpetrators will be caught and prosecuted.

You just can’t help stupid.

There is nowhere to hide for these morons.
Haven’t they paid for Rwanda? Send them there for a while, I’m sure it’s lovely for this time of year.

A few days of rain, and people realising they'll go to prison will dampen things down. People that are sympathetic to some extent is probably above 10% though - but I suspect that's just grumbling for most down the pub.

People actually out on the streets is nowhere near 1%. Could be more like 0.1%, and even then, where it's locals, it's a lot of kids who would probably be up for a riot whatever the cause.

My old man voted reform (miserable old twat in his 70s) and while I’ve not asked him, it’s unfathomable that he’d be anything other than as sickened as you or I by these wankers.

Definitely likes a grumble in the pub though about the modern world leaving people behind etc, but he’s in no way racist (married to a black woman and one of his best pals is a Muslim bloke!)

Prosecuted and fined and will probably say they can’t afford to pay. These twats need a severe lesson and benefit checks need to be made to check eligibility and if necessary cancelled
Why we assuming they're on benefits, the people outed so far have been sacked from their jobs or were sole traders who have ruined their own businesses.

A few days of rain, and people realising they'll go to prison will dampen things down. People that are sympathetic to some extent is probably above 10% though - but I suspect that's just grumbling for most down the pub.

People actually out on the streets is nowhere near 1%. Could be more like 0.1%, and even then, where it's locals, it's a lot of kids who would probably be up for a riot whatever the cause.
I guess the issue we're seeing is that even then it isn't a consistent 10% across the country. In some areas it may be 1%, in other more like 20%. And then you get people travelling to join the planned trouble also.

I’m not sure that’s at all accurate. ‘Nazi’ connotes a pretty narrow grouping which (inter alia) held that Arians were genetically superior to all other races. I’m not sure many of these out in the streets would subscribe to that view. ‘Nazi’ is a pejorative term that has been deployed far too glibly when describing the far right.

I think the terms criminal, antisocial, simplistic, racist, easily-manipulated, indolent, selfish, inconsiderate, incoherent, feral, (in the main) sinfully stupid and very, very badly dressed paint a far more accurate picture.
You can call them all of the above but they hold views compatible with Nazism, namely that they see themselves as the indigenous population, upholding a certain 'culture',which is being infiltrated or polluted by 'foreigners' who are sneakily engaged in trying to supplant that 'culture' with their own imported one. You could easily replace the perceived enemy of 'World Jewry' used by Hitler with 'Muslims' today.

You could even equate the Versailles Treaty, which damaged post-WWI Germany, with Brexit. It's quite demonstrable that net migration shot up after Brexit, yet idiots like Daniel Hannan still blame a cabal of 'Remainers' for our failure to (as he and his ilk see it) properly implement Brexit.

I have decided to return home. Support from our families and the local government allows us to buy land and build a beautiful home to our design under 75K. We’re planning to have animals, and enjoy nature as we live in Transylvania. As well, the government pays for full salaries for two years after giving birth, and an increased child allowance for up to 6 months after birth. Coupled with a more relaxed rural lifestyle, and excellent private and sometimes state education, free universities and the feeling of home, it’s a non starter.
Good luck mate, it’s a shame you’ve been driven out by the wankers in our society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.