UK far right trouble July/August 24

I guess the issue we're seeing is that even then it isn't a consistent 10% across the country. In some areas it may be 1%, in other more like 20%. And then you get people travelling to join the planned trouble also.

Clearly hotspots - and it's not a surprise that it's the poorer towns that are the focus.

Even then, most of the "riots" seem to be a few hundred people at most, and probably just a few dozen actively participating in rioting. Even in Middlesborough or Hartlepool, I expect it's not 1% of the actual population out causing trouble.

Not necessarily the main reason I’m leaving, but I’m quietly stunned by just how badly governed this country has been. The decline in stability, quality of life, and exorbitant housing prices.
Looking back, it seems that the London Olympics in 2012 marked a high point for our country and it’s all been downhill since.

I have decided to return home. Support from our families and the local government allows us to buy land and build a beautiful home to our design under 75K. We’re planning to have animals, and enjoy nature as we live in Transylvania. As well, the government pays for full salaries for two years after giving birth, and an increased child allowance for up to 6 months after birth. Coupled with a more relaxed rural lifestyle, and excellent private and sometimes state education, free universities and the feeling of home, it’s a non starter.
Why did you ever come here? -;)

The country is broken
Politicians have deliberately sabotaged this country.
Whilst this isn’t the right way to go about things, the important issues are not being solved.
Call people scum and they will start acting like it.
Starmer is incompetent.
He’s been in the job three weeks, but yeah it’s all Starmers fault, unbelievable.

Why did you ever come here? -;)
University in 2012, and I always loved the UK. Also had relatives in the country from around 2004. I am also very skilled at speaking and writing the language, and you’d have to try very hard to detect that I am a foreigner when speaking to me.

I tried, and it has been a brilliant life experience, but I want something else now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.