UK far right trouble July/August 24

The country is broken
Politicians have deliberately sabotaged this country.
Whilst this isn’t the right way to go about things, the important issues are not being solved.
Call people scum and they will start acting like it.
Starmer is incompetent.
At least you’re consistent.
Be it football or off topic you manage to be wrong every single post.
Impressive.

You can call them all of the above but they hold views compatible with Nazism, namely that they see themselves as the indigenous population, upholding a certain 'culture',which is being infiltrated or polluted by 'foreigners' who are sneakily engaged in trying to supplant that 'culture' with their own imported one. You could easily replace the perceived enemy of 'World Jewry' used by Hitler with 'Muslims' today.

You could even equate the Versailles Treaty, which damaged post-WWI Germany, with Brexit. It's quite demonstrable that net migration shot up after Brexit, yet idiots like Daniel Hannan still blame a cabal of 'Remainers' for our failure to (as he and his ilk see it) properly implement Brexit.
They may hold views that are compatible with Nazism, but that doesn’t make them Nazis, which was, it should be remembered, a term deployed by Putin to justify invading Ukraine.

I think enough pejorative terms can be channeled towards them without deploying one which is plainly inaccurate and thereby undermines the argument somewhat.

Its Sad what is happening right now. As a British born Asian, I fear for what will happen over the next few weeks/years. Even my kids are afraid. My daughter was in a pub in Droylsden a few weeks ago with my nephew and was confronted by 3 lads in the pub, questioning what they were doing in there. They then said you are ok as you are having a drink but if we saw you out on the street you'd get abuse.

The lads said they voted for Reform as they have promised to get rid of your lot. Thankfully both my daughter and nephew didn't say anything.

These are tough times.

Its Sad what is happening right now. As a British born Asian, I fear for what will happen over the next few weeks/years. Even my kids are afraid. My daughter was in a pub in Droylsden a few weeks ago with my nephew and was confronted by 3 lads in the pub, questioning what they were doing in there. They then said you are ok as you are having a drink but if we saw you out on the street you'd get abuse.

The lads said they voted for Reform as they have promised to get rid of your lot. Thankfully both my daughter and nephew didn't say anything.

These are tough times.

But don't call these people 'scum' whatever you do. Their delicate sensibilities might be hurt and that would never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.