UK far right trouble July/August 24

Huddersfield update: shops and offices have closed, buses have rerouted and the town square is flooded with police. A counter-protest has assembled.

And it turns out the whole thing was a hoax. I swear this is like an episode of Black Mirror.
Think we are on season 3 right now..

At last, Farage has spoken to quell the flames………..With petrol..
Turns out, it’s all the fault of BLM and, it’s about ALL immigration not just ‘illegal’ immigration. At least he’s put it on HOC paper! I’d imagine he only wants a recall of Parliament so he can use Parliamentary Privilege to Stoke more division.
IMG_0481.jpeg

Huddersfield update: shops and offices have closed, buses have rerouted and the town square is flooded with police. A counter-protest has assembled.

And it turns out the whole thing was a hoax. I swear this is like an episode of Black Mirror.

I could be wrong here but the level of organisation going on makes me think some sort of external actors are involved.

Turns out, it’s all the fault of BLM and, it’s about ALL immigration not just ‘illegal’ immigration. At least he’s put it on HOC paper! I’d imagine he only wants a recall of Parliament so he can use Parliamentary Privilege to Stoke more division.
View attachment 127441
BLM? BaLooMoon?

Genuine question...hoping for an insightful answer....why would someone get a nazi tattoo....or indeed, throw nazi salutes?

Id like to think they really dont agree with/admire/yearn for the 1930s/40s of nazi germany.

The guy in that tweet with the nazi symbol on his back...i think he had ENGLAND across his stomach.
Does anyone know anyone with this? Has anyone spoken to such a person and asked that question?

Without getting obvious, sarccy answers, i would genuinely like to know the rationale behind it....is it just for show/bantz??
I knew a few lads, a couple of years younger than me, Stockport County fans, they didn’t have the Nazi tattoos but certainly had similar ideologies, they would regularly go on right wing and orange lodge marches. Some of them even went to a play about Anne Frank and shouted out during the performance “she’s in the attic”. These fuckers walk amongst us.

View attachment 127441

This is a truly disgusting statement from someone who should be nowhere near parliament. He knows exactly what he's doing when he uses terms like "two-tier policing".

View attachment 127441
He should've stopped at the first paragraph. But as usual for him he ends up making an utter **** of himself!

He must've forgotten which part was in charge during the BLM protests - if he bothered to check then he'd find it's the party that he desperately wants to be leader of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.