UK far right trouble July/August 24

I think a lot of people are like that. Aren’t really politically aware or pay much attention or a critical eye to the news, just like the sound of a few buzzwords and don’t give it any more thought than that.

That is true, sadly.

Its Sad what is happening right now. As a British born Asian, I fear for what will happen over the next few weeks/years. Even my kids are afraid. My daughter was in a pub in Droylsden a few weeks ago with my nephew and was confronted by 3 lads in the pub, questioning what they were doing in there. They then said you are ok as you are having a drink but if we saw you out on the street you'd get abuse.

The lads said they voted for Reform as they have promised to get rid of your lot. Thankfully both my daughter and nephew didn't say anything.

These are tough times.

Take it your daughter and nephew didn't fancy having a grown-up discussion about those poor concerned parents' legitimate concerns?

That's a shame to hear blue, stay safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.