UK far right trouble July/August 24

Seems a strange area to be targeted by the knuckle draggers.
I regularly participate in the Parkrun at Peel Park, and walking to and from there, it mainly seems to be student accommodation around those parts.
They can fuck right off. I live in Salford, and we all get along fine as far as I can see. A lot of my neighbour are now immigrants and they're fucking ace families. Top people that anyone would love to have as neighbours. Chinese, African, Lithuanian, Romanian and a few Asian families.
We're all happy living together on our street.
The racist and far right can fuck off with their shit stirring lies.

Edit* Oh..and The Kurds that cut my hair at the local barbers FOUGHT AGAINST ISIS. Are they gonna get attacked too? I'll fucking defend them against cunts.

As someone from a family that lived under actual communism and all the media being state run, I would say that things like the BBC are not a million miles from that. At least platforms like X give independent journalists a chance which you wouldn't get in some places, and I can only support that, even if it's not perfect.
Absolutely laughable mate. I'm living in a communist country right now, and to claim that the BBC is similar to properly state-run media shows that despite where your family came from, you have absolutely no experience of it yourself. I've got a friend who was a journalist in this country for over 10 years, and trust me, there's absolutely no comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.