UK far right trouble July/August 24

Bloody hell they need jail time all them stamping on a guy's head as he lays in a a hole in the ground videoing and cheering it
Did they go there looking for trouble? And they found it? If a gang of lads was marching in your street to cause trouble, would you and the neighbours not chase them off? And would you be surprised if one got caught and got a good kicking? I'm not saying it's right. I don't want to see retaliation...but it's human nature. We get very defensive when being attacked for no reason.
I don't get why some people on here are more concerned about the retaliation. They were nowhere to be seen when the original violence was taking place.

Did they go there looking for trouble? And they found it? If a gang of lads was marching in your street to cause trouble, would you and the neighbours not chase them off? And would you be surprised if one got caught and got a good kicking? I'm not saying it's right. I don't want to see retaliation...but it's human nature. We get very defensive when being attacked for no reason.
I don't get why some people on here are more concerned about the retaliation. They were nowhere to be seen when the original violence was taking place.
We might be different mate yeah couple of digs fair enough I don't think me and my neighbours start stamping on the head and videoing as we cheered

Bloody hell they need jail time all them stamping on a guy's head as he lays in a a hole in the ground videoing and cheering it
Problem is prisons are full and why the scum of society keep getting lenient punishments. No wonder the police have a hard time when criminals know if they get caught they will get a soft punishment.

Might have been mentioned, but Musk has come out with this a couple of hours ago.

If he really cared about something that happened in 2014, why not ask about it sooner? Like, 9 or 10 years sooner?

He's an evil fuck with the platform to do what he wants and control it how he wants. A very dangerous combination.

Yep, they need to arrest the people involved in that Birmingham video, all violent acts should be treated the same
Exactly. Anyone committing violence needs to be arrested. It doesn’t matter about what side your on, you deserve to be locked up.

No idea where they are all going though, as prisons are apparently full, unless that’s not true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.