UK far right trouble July/August 24

Might have been mentioned, but Musk has come out with this a couple of hours ago.

If he really cared about something that happened in 2014, why not ask about it sooner? Like, 9 or 10 years sooner?

He's an evil fuck with the platform to do what he wants and control it how he wants. A very dangerous combination.

Rich, white South African turns out to be far-right racist, shocker.

Did they go there looking for trouble? And they found it? If a gang of lads was marching in your street to cause trouble, would you and the neighbours not chase them off? And would you be surprised if one got caught and got a good kicking? I'm not saying it's right. I don't want to see retaliation...but it's human nature. We get very defensive when being attacked for no reason.
I don't get why some people on here are more concerned about the retaliation. They were nowhere to be seen when the original violence was taking place.
Every post I’ve seen you’ve condoned the actions of the racist scum protesters righty so but Seem to think assault the other way round is justified even if it involves innocent people who probably don’t agree with any of this shit that’s going on

Every post I’ve seen you’ve condoned the actions of the racist scum protesters righty so but Seem to think assault the other way round is justified even if it involves innocent people who probably don’t agree with any of this shit that’s going on
Where have I said it's justified? I've condemned it. What I've said is that it's hardly surprising of the retaliation...and that I don't like it, and it’s sad that it's come to this.
I just can't get my head around people that have not been condemning the attacks on here are now suddenly condemning the retaliation. I suspect the reason, though.

Might have been mentioned, but Musk has come out with this a couple of hours ago.

If he really cared about something that happened in 2014, why not ask about it sooner? Like, 9 or 10 years sooner?

He's an evil fuck with the platform to do what he wants and control it how he wants. A very dangerous combination.

then you have all the bot reply's jumping in praising Musk.

what a fuckin mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.