UK far right trouble July/August 24

Where have I said it's justified? I've condemned it. What I've said is that it's hardly surprising of the retaliation...and that I don't like it, and it’s sad that it's come to this.
I just can't get my head around people that have not been condemning the attacks on here are now suddenly condemning the retaliation. I suspect the reason, though.
There is and will always be racist in every walk of life unfortunately, it’s been going on since I was growing up that will never change but if you look at the uk as a whole probably 68-70 million people live here and the percentage rioting says it all the majority are good honest hard working people and that is in every race,

I never said X was a free speech platform but it does offer more scope for people to post because I can post , you can post independent journalists can, mainstream news outlets can post. Surely having that ability is better than a very few sources of media that act like an arm of the government sometime

I don't really give a shit about Elon Musk as a person or his business ventures or anything. I was saying x as a platform at least has more scope for different views than the BBC, Sky etc. it's not perfect, far from it, but i would rather support a platform that allows more variation than them.

As someone from a family that lived under actual communism and all the media being state run, I would say that things like the BBC are not a million miles from that. At least platforms like X give independent journalists a chance which you wouldn't get in some places, and I can only support that, even if it's not perfect.
So the BBC is not a million miles away from being a communist state broadcaster? You’re a fucking prick, fuck off with the rest of your bolx as well.

They are making I think I hear 500 new prison spaces available - presumably by early releases
I read a story the other day about public protection sentences that were introduced in about 2012. They were fairly quickly abolished, but you still have some people on them who have served their sentence, but are still in prison for various reasons, because this weird sentence basically allows the parole board to deny them or recall them indefinitely. So that'd be a start.

ETA: introduced in 2005, abolished in 2012 sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.