UK far right trouble July/August 24

Our local government tourism office has just warned of a potential protest here tomorrow. In fucking Torquay, which is about as white as you can get!!

I did laugh at the 7% who thought they were far left. To be fair, there is little to choose between the far left and far right these days.

Stupid stuff. Question about "protests" without asking what they're protesting about?

"Do you think the views of those taking part in the recent protests and unrest are representative of the views of most Britons?" What "protests"? They were always violent and racist hate marches.

We live in dangerous times, the biggest platform of news and propaganda is being owned by a man like Elon who I always had an admiration for but recently he has come across like a total di*k. Hopefully the situation gets better soon

He’s now a far right activist and one of the most dangerous people on the planet.

Thanks for your honest reply mate, it's appreciated.

The Middle East Forum, a Pro Israeli lobby outfit paid £60,000 of Tiny Tommys legal bills, the co-founder of the EDL Paul Ray was an Israeli intelligence officer

Prof Des Freedman said Islamophobia and anti-migrant rhetoric have become the acceptable forms of racism in the mainstream. The fascists and the far-right launder their reputations primarily by focusing on attacking the same groups the government and the media are, while dropping the anti-Semitism with which they were previously mostly associated. In the looking-glass world we now live in, Tommy Robinson, like Marine Le Pen in France, accuses the left of being anti-Semitic.

This is in an interesting article from the Times of Israel

BTW i am not in bed with the far right and i am not in bed with the far left on this issue probably because it is a minority view on the far left.

I agree there is probably influence from Putin and as i said somebody somewhere must have the means to control the mass amounts of misinformation on twitter, Putin probably has those resources at hand it is in his interests to destabilise the UK,

As for Netanyhu he will be welcoming the European media eyes moving away from him, I do not think you can argue against that.
I've read both your post and the reply from @Prestwich_Blue . You are both very persuasive with your points so I'm non the wiser cheers!
It is refreshing to see two posters who strongly disagree manage to do so in civil way and articulate their views without accusing each other of being woke, racist, gammon, thick or the next Hitler though. A lesson to us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.