UK far right trouble July/August 24

Might have been mentioned, but Musk has come out with this a couple of hours ago.

If he really cared about something that happened in 2014, why not ask about it sooner? Like, 9 or 10 years sooner?

He's an evil fuck with the platform to do what he wants and control it how he wants. A very dangerous combination.

Not forgetting our old friend the Portuguese ice cream fella.
View attachment 127583

Don't forget this one

GUUunX-W0AA6iYV

My humble perspective (fwiw) is that there is a huge amount of discontent about what has been allowed to happen over many years.

I think any country benefits from a normal level of immigration and I do believe it helps if there is a common culture to buy into,

I just wish the government could get a hold/grip on people’s concerns, on both sides of the argument.

I've read both your post and the reply from @Prestwich_Blue . You are both very persuasive with your points so I'm non the wiser cheers!
It is refreshing to see two posters who strongly disagree manage to do so in civil way and articulate their views without accusing each other of being woke, racist, gammon, thick or the next Hitler though. A lesson to us all.
Creeping ****:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.