UK far right trouble July/August 24

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".
How do you know the Asian lad has not now been charged?

*Edit . you didn't know...you were just spreading more dis-info.

Spew away

I do want balance. I want a fair media, fair policing. I come from a background and family where they didn't get that or even a voice. I'll support a platform that allows a broader perspective than the likes of the BBC do.

England is heading down a terrible path, and it's not just because of far right dickheads using any reason to spew hate.

I'm certainly not part of the problem. Just because you haven't got the bollocks to open your eyes or mind and see everything isn't completely one sided. The problem is the people who try so hard to look righteous that they're shit scared to even acknowledge maybe the problem isn't all from a single direction. There's a lot of contributors to what's happening, including the government and police.

But it's ok, stay ignorant. It's bliss after all.
You may seek balance - but doubt you will find it on here. Two tier posting is in full flow

Last edited:
I decided Musk was a **** six years ago when he called the guy who rescued the kids from a flooded cave in Thailand a pedo because he wouldn’t use his shitty toy submarine to rescue them. That was when I first became aware of him, and everything he’s done since then has reinforced my opinion.
I don't read or watch the news these days but I'm aware of one post Musk made in response to Starmer's tweet that he would protect British Muslim communities, he tweeted shouldn't that be "all communities". Is that so bad or am I missing something?

Vinny Kompany worked hard and contributed to the homeless community, they deserve help and protection but I rarely hear about those people anymore, hate seeing people on the street but they get little help, I do my bit but admit it's not enough.

All people deserve respect until they break the law, there's no excuse, none whatsoever, regardless of age, race or nationality It's utterly depressing reading this thread with some poster's more interested in being back slapped than acknowledging the problems we face in this terrible time of our lives.

Spew away

I do want balance. I want a fair media, fair policing. I come from a background and family where they didn't get that or even a voice. I'll support a platform that allows a broader perspective than the likes of the BBC do.

England is heading down a terrible path, and it's not just because of far right dickheads using any reason to spew hate.

I'm certainly not part of the problem. Just because you haven't got the bollocks to open your eyes or mind and see everything isn't completely one sided. The problem is the people who try so hard to look righteous that they're shit scared to even acknowledge maybe the problem isn't all from a single direction. There's a lot of contributors to what's happening, including the government and police.

But it's ok, stay ignorant. It's bliss after all.
Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.