UK far right trouble July/August 24

You’ve got to wonder. She’s either there with her mates or maybe her parents..

We’ve all seen loads of clips of pissed plebs taking their kids to the riots for a day out.

The same in 2011. A depressing anecdote from that year: I was buying a sandwich from a sandwich shop in Manchester and two of the girls behind the counter were bragging and joking about how many pairs of jeans they’d nicked from the Diesel shop. Like it was just a fun harmless night out.

I honestly think some people are from a different planet to me sometimes.

Ashamed? That’s not the half of it. Her parents want locking up and they should never see the kid again, what sort of abusive background must you come from to end up like this at 13?! It’s horrendous.

I can only imagine what this kids home life must be like.
Education all round needed, particularly in their house.

I know they do, which why I phrased my comment with the offsetting of what they do in return rather than not at all.

They're known for the infrastructure involvement in certain countries, for example, in their trading for cobalt.

It's not perfect or totally ideal, I know.

From what I have read of the Christian Evangelist right in the US they are the really scary fuckers. look them up mate, they terrify me more than any other grouping on earth.
If you did a Venn diagram of the Christian Evangelical right and the Taliban it’d be a circle…..

That is madness. But it is under laws brought in by the Tories.

What really annoys me mate, is that legitimate protests should be allowed and I would even support the far right's right to protest outside hotels. That is democracy as I see it.

The violence though is unacceptable and if under the law as it stands as much as I disagree with it then the girl has to face the consequences of her actions. Hopefully she gets a smack on the wrist
Sure start, as introduced by Brown, made a huge difference to children like this and yet it was completely denuded by the incoming 2010 government and all subsequent governments. As always, we’re reaping what we’ve sown.

I agree with most of that. But we can’t just blame “the government” and wider society.

The individual must take responsibility for their own actions. (And here I don’t mean the kid obviously, I’m speaking in general terms).

It reinforces my strong belief in meritocracy and social mobility. People should be able to make a better life for themselves but far too many in society are happy to sit on their arse and doom their own children to the same pointless lives they themselves led.

It’s fucking heartbreaking.

I kind of agree with you.

I split by thinking if the government make it that a genuine working person doesn't earn enough to make it worthwhile to go to work, why wouldn't they sit on their collective arses? Why not reward hard work with better pay?

My original post was going to say to say if the gove raised all all baseline pay and kept taxes low, who's going to blame immigrants for 'taking their jobs'? If 'low skilled' jobs paid much better, there'd be more 'indigenous' citizens taking up those jobs with less blame going to anyone.

I know they do, which why I phrased my comment with the offsetting of what they do in return rather than not at all.

They're known for the infrastructure involvement in certain countries, for example, in their trading for cobalt.

It's not perfect or totally ideal, I know.

They actually do much less in return than you think, thats why I said you should read up on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.