UK far right trouble July/August 24

I know how the law works. And I agree with what the Judicial system did in order to stop outright anarchy.
What I find odd is dwelling/fixating on those that were convicted.
They are not worthy of any concern and to keep posting about them is, in my opinion, a bit odd.

The challenge is now the attack has moved on from being against those they were rioting against to against the judicial system itself, and it’s being driven by the right wing commentators that helped incentivise the rioters in the first place. I do agree combatting fire with fire isn’t the answer though.

It’s a dangerous slope society is on right now. We’re increasingly becoming the worst aspects of America.

I disagree. They need to be vilified and mocked.

Racist thuggery needs eradicating from society, not ignored until the next time.

OK, where are the posts about the killers of Lee Rigby then? Where are the never ending posts about people who kill because of ideology? Where are the calls to eradicate that from society?

My 3 brothers were soldiers.
And they despise the sheer one sidedness of arguments like this.

I've thrown that in because I can., because your post invites it.

OK, where are the posts about the killers of Lee Rigby then? Where are the never ending posts about people who kill because of ideology? Where are the calls to eradicate that from society?

My 3 brothers were soldiers.
And they despise the sheer one sidedness of arguments like this.

I've thrown that in because I can., because your post invites it.
They were on here when it happened.

Your descent into your Islamophobic rabbit hole is almost complete.

Whilst its fun to laugh at the far right as they are fucking idiots, they are growing and influencing more people with their fucking idiotic nonsense.

The media are fuelling their stupidity too, because those with wealth are scared they may lose some of their wealth, the middle class who have always been the biggest supporters of Fascism are scared to of the working class gaining any power.

Fascism deprives the working class of a voice and hands it over to an elite and we know from history how that ends.

Whilst its fun to laugh at the far right as they are fucking idiots, they are growing and influencing more people with their fucking idiotic nonsense.

The media are fuelling their stupidity too, because those with wealth are scared they may lose some of their wealth, the middle class who have always been the biggest supporters of Fascism are scared to of the working class gaining any power.

Fascism deprives the working class of a voice and hands it over to an elite and we know from history how that ends.
What is the right approach when suggesting racist riots shouldn’t be discussed because a soldier was killed over a decade ago?

They were on here when it happened.

Your descent into your Islamophobic rabbit hole is almost complete.
Oh do fuck off.
You are a complete apologist. It's people like you that created the maelstrom that was Brexit.
I voted to Remain and I've been a "leftie" all my life. To the point that I'm now called a Commie by my relations.

Yet you, and your ilk, have/are creating a divide in this country.
It's not me....it's you.

Oh do fuck off.
You are a complete apologist. It's people like you that created the maelstrom that was Brexit.
I voted to Remain and I've been a "leftie" all my life. To the point that I'm now called a Commie by my relations.

Yet you, and your ilk, have/are creating a divide in this country.
It's not me....it's you.
An apologist for attempting to burn down hotels with hundreds of people in.

I see you. I’ll never agree with you. We may as well end it here.

It would be really welcome if posters didn't put up a stupid edited post with a made up comment in it. And then made it impossible to reply to.
Seems like someone got it as a sodding Christmas present or something.
But we can only hope they feel better soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.