UK far right trouble July/August 24

It would be really welcome if posters didn't put up a stupid edited post with a made up comment in it. And then made it impossible to reply to.
Seems like someone got it as a sodding Christmas present or something.
But we can only hope they feel better soon
It was done to end the conversation with you.

I have no desire to discuss anything else with you.

Enjoy your hatred.

Goodbye.

It was done to end the conversation with you.

I have no desire to discuss anything else with you.

Enjoy your hatred.

Goodbye.

I have no hatred.

And please...just fuck off. I have no desire to debate with anyone who only sees things through a complete one sided debate and who calls me an Islamaphobist because I disagree with what they say on a football internet forum.

You are a fucking tool.

Goodnight.

OK, where are the posts about the killers of Lee Rigby then? Where are the never ending posts about people who kill because of ideology? Where are the calls to eradicate that from society?

My 3 brothers were soldiers.
And they despise the sheer one sidedness of arguments like this.

I've thrown that in because I can., because your post invites it.

Not sure I understand your point here? Religious ideology and political persuasions aren’t the same debate let alone being on one side.

Right wing mainstream political figures were advocating racial tension and are now undermining our judicial system. No centrist or left wing political parties as far as I’m aware are advocating what happened to Lee Rigby. It’s a non sequitur.

stop
Not sure I understand your point here? Religious ideology and political persuasions aren’t the same debate let alone being on one side.

Right wing mainstream political figures were advocating racial tension and are now undermining our judicial system. No centrist or left wing political parties as far as I’m aware are advocating what happened to Lee Rigby. It’s a non sequitur.
Don't you fucking start. ;-)
I'm going to bed now and will answer when I've got a bit of spare time over the next few days.
I've got a whole lot of shite going on with my unwell son in the Czech Republic, trying to get him home with the help of the British Embassy in Prague

AHT is still a dick though.

That seems a bit unfair, mack is certainly not an islamophobe, mine and her politics probably don't aligne, but she's a sound poster who doesn't need to be pigeonholed like that :)
In this instance, I believe she is. She’s judging an entire religion on actions of a minority of them.

That’s Islamophobic to me. Whether it’s fair or not can’t be known. I’m just going off her posts.

I don’t interact well with racists, so am asking to leave the conversation now. I have no interest in taking the debate further. She has her opinion and I have mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.