UK far right trouble July/August 24

You've spent the last 2 or 3 months delighting in people getting sentenced for the riots.
Whilst I agree a lot of them needed locking up I also think it's unhealthy to keep fixating on it. Smacks of needing to get out more if I'm honest.

I have spent that time highlighting people who have been charged and jailed - mostly by means of a guilty plea - following the riots. Is supporting law and order an bad thing?

I don't agree a lot of them need locking up ANYONE who pleads guilty to any crime from parking to murder is dealt with by means of the law and the sentencing guidelines.

I'll get out more if you promise to understand how the law actually works

I have spent that time highlighting people who have been charged and jailed - mostly by means of a guilty plea - following the riots. Is supporting law and order an bad thing?

I don't agree a lot of them need locking up ANYONE who pleads guilty to any crime from parking to murder is dealt with by means of the law and the sentencing guidelines.

Having sympathy for rioters seems more odd.

I don't want to be nasty and suicide is a desperate subject if thats what happened but the band waggoning of so may right wing commentators today try to fetishise a "victim" exploited by the same people who are pearl clutching now. Whatever has happenend over in the USA and MAGA victims this guy here is the first illustration of the damage that can be done. How do they eventually square that circle?
Heart attack. Poorly bloke who got too angry

I know how the law works. And I agree with what the Judicial system did in order to stop outright anarchy.
What I find odd is dwelling/fixating on those that were convicted.
They are not worthy of any concern and to keep posting about them is, in my opinion, a bit odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.