United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your courteous replies. To be honest, I thought I was going to cop it and was ready to accept that. Any anger from your side is perfectly justified.

As I said, I am a United supporter but am under no illusions about my club. When we do things well we do them very well but when when we do things badly... well, put it this way, I understand why ABUs exist! ;)

So now, on behalf on United, I would like to offer you (City) a gift. Jesse Lingard. You can pick him up from Carrington whenever you like and do what you like with him. No, no... I insist! In fact, we'll throw in the Scouse mercenary Rooney too.

And Phil Jones.
Lingard? No, thanks. We've already got Navas. And we'll pass on "the face" as well. Do you want Bravo as a replacement for DDG?

Lingard? No, thanks. We've already got Navas. And we'll pass on "the face" as well. Do you want Bravo as a replacement for DDG?
So that means you'll take Rooney? :D

I'm hoping that Romero gets the #1 shirt if DDG does leave. So no thank you. You can keep Bravo. :)

Thank you for your courteous replies. To be honest, I thought I was going to cop it and was ready to accept that. Any anger from your side is perfectly justified.

As I said, I am a United supporter but am under no illusions about my club. When we do things well we do them very well but when when we do things badly... well, put it this way, I understand why ABUs exist! ;)

So now, on behalf on United, I would like to offer you (City) a gift. Jesse Lingard. You can pick him up from Carrington whenever you like and do what you like with him. No, no... I insist! In fact, we'll throw in the Scouse mercenary Rooney too.

And Phil Jones.

Are you sure you're not trying to upset people with such generous offers?

Nicely put though.

Also a big report on how the granny shagger has donated £100,000 from his charity foundation ! Now I no it was reported about Zab and yaya but not on that scale by the BBC !!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Yaya & Pablo's donations from their own pockets whilst the Biddy Fiddler's comes from monies donated/raised by others??

Another banner comes back and bites them on the arse.
This - after Liverpool won the UEFA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield in 2001
mickey-mouse-treble.jpg

Also a big report on how the granny shagger has donated £100,000 from his charity foundation ! Now I no it was reported about Zab and yaya but not on that scale by the BBC !!!

From his charity foundation? So not from his own millions but other people's money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.