United (a) post-match thread

Yes, but dropping shite performances and presenting gifts to them is galling

it is matey but moaning and getting upset over 3 points is daft ? and if we go on to win another trophy and dare i say champions league this day will be lost to all the partying in town and the rags will be watching how you should party after winning silverware not just 3 points ? the scenes on the pitch by them after the win is everything why they are fucked ? by their celebrations you think they had won the premier league and relegated man city

Yes I'm hurting, Pep might not care and some of the players think it's just another game but for most of us it isn't. He could have gone all out here and took it easy against Arsenal.

They aren't as bad as many make out and are slowly improving. Yes it might sound harsh on us after the two season's we have had, but rest on your laurels and you get overtaken. We aren't little City struggling in a play off final against Gillingham anymore, we are aiming to be the best club in the world. If certain players want to rest on their laurels, stop concentrating and improving they can fuck off, no matter who they are. A couple of those performances today looked like the individuals were on drugs they were so bad.

We are not, I repeat not, winning the champions league with that defence. Of course we COULD but it would take a huge improvement and a big slice of luck.

On drugs they were so bad? Come on fella, you need to check yourself here.

Pep is using what he has, he is rotating within injuries because that is how he manages. It’s what he has done here and it would be fair to say he’s been somewhat successful in the process.

To be suggesting some players need to fuck off after the last 2 seasons is a remarkable assessment and not one I can support.

Some had a bad day at the office. That’s all it was.

Shit happens man. We go again.

Wan Bissaka is a decent full back, but he didn't get the better of Raheem. Strange how the final score can influence an assessment of performance. One or two of our chances go in and our dominance is recognised.
Yes but it’s the same week in week out . We never take our chances I mean villa should have buried first half last week , United in the semi should have been 5-1 etc etc but we are so wasteful it’s starting to piss people off . Sterling misses open nets every week but we laugh it off.

I have no doubt you are right but for the last 35 years utd have cared nothing for good football just winning, and that is true right through their youth teams as well, i am not sure that Pep believes in that
I would disagree, when the Prem wasn't so competitive, it's churlish to say Manure didn't play good football - until 12 or 13 years ago that is. In truth, Manure fans will quickly shut up about today because they want to see attractive winning football, not the long ball football they play today. OGS gets a free pass because he's an old favourite player. Any other coach, other than the utter elite, would be in line for the sack 1. for the results; 2. the long ball way they play.

Ederson, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Bernardo and Sterling all had horror outings.

It’s one of the strangest league derbies I can recall as very few of our players truly seemed up for the fight. I know we’re only playing for second place but you’d still expect a lot more desire from the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.