United (A) Post Match Thread

Every time Mahrez has a good game or two and you think you’ve maybe been a bit harsh.. he then goes and puts on a complete shitshow like Marseille and that pathetic performance today. Get rid

Sterling was nearly as bad and Jesus wasn’t far behind either. If somebody like Madrid came in with an £80 to £90m offer for Sterling, the club would have to seriously consider it

I’ve just seen Roy the dog wanker saying wtf‘s going on when opposition players are hugging each other after the game, I can’t stand the twat but he’s right, it’s a derby!!

Bring back Mike Doyle.
It's the way footballers are nowadays mate, all pally pally with one another. I firmly believe that all twenty two players knew for that to finish a draw today.

it was the right approach apart from Phil coming on at 80 mins and scoring the winner.
I was thinking more like 30 mins if not more to get enough time to find a rythum and create more than one or two chances. I’m convinced we would’ve found away with Phil. Not to play him, an extremely talented local lad, in a derby was a very poor decision from Pep. Can’t think of a reason why he didn’t.

Funnily enough we missed the control Gundogan gives us in the mid today...WE usually are much stronger in keeping the ball but today it was erratic...
We seemed unable to make simple passes reach their intended desination. None of the usual slickness. It wasn't as if that lot forced us to play badly - we made unforced errors.

We have really fucked our recruitment up by not getting a striker to cover kun and Jesus and it’s showing now . Gonna be a long season and I just hope we do get top 4 to at least have a chance of getting the forwards we need . Name me another top tier football club that has gone 4 seasons without signing a striker ? .
I can see why we did not go for a top striker now cause we cant 3 top strikers and keep all happy...I mean it is really difficult to predict Aguero injury to be so long..

Every time Mahrez has a good game or two and you think you’ve maybe been a bit harsh.. he then goes and puts on a complete shitshow like Marseille and that pathetic performance today. Get rid

Sterling was nearly as bad and Jesus wasn’t far behind either. If somebody like Madrid came in with an £80 to £90m offer for Sterling, the club would have to seriously consider it
Agree with that, the blind alleys that Sterling always used to run down are coming back in to his play, his first touch has also gone to the dogs, he just looks a mess on that pitch right now.

Cmon fella nobody can defend the tactics today . Utd were shocking and toothless but we were that scared of getting beat that we basically didn’t turn up .
Lol check their goals this season. They cannot create anything, they rely on park the bus and counter, we didn’t fall for that which is why they looked toothless and did not create much. I don’t think the tactics were that bad today cause we didn’t give them counters.

On the other hand I still felt this was a must win game but it is what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.