United (A) Post Match Thread

Have your seen how the scum score there goals? I’ll defend Pep because he changed tact for once after the rags and ole thought they had our number with the park bus hoof it down the line and pick us of on the break.
End of the day I see it different to you mate so we will agree to disagree on this one

Agree with that, the blind alleys that Sterling always used to run down are coming back in to his play, his first touch has also gone to the dogs, he just looks a mess on that pitch right now.
I think he’s a fine player and has come on tremendously. But, he took advantage of some amazing players around him, especially Dave. If this season teaches us anything it’s that we had a once in a generation talent in El Mago. He’s now gone and his loss has a more profound impact than just him wearing the #21 shirt on the pitch

He’s scared of Wan Bissaka. He knows he can’t get past him do doesn’t even try. Also he bottles every match against the dippers. His mental strength is very poor
I was trying to give Sterling benefit out the doubt before those game regarding Wan Bissaska...I was totally wrong.

Agree with your post unfortunately.

Ole's half time talk - "Okay guys we haven't conceded and haven't created anything so time to start the theatrics in their penalty box" - It almost worked in the first couple of minutes of the second half. VAR in our favour for a rare change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.