United (A) Post Match Thread

I kind of agree but we weren’t looking like loosing that game and we were still creating chances. Phil takes chances and risks and is also young and a blue, so perhaps he thought emotionally Phil might let the occasion cloud his judgement and expose us. I think Phil would have come on had we been losing and chasing the game. I get Peps stance.. I think Phil should either start or comes on if we are chasing the game.
Don’t think the occasion would get to Phil with no crowd so today would have been a time to play him.

I only question his mental strength on the pitch

How many times has he put in a top performance against quality opposition in a big game?

why does he shit himself every time he has to face Wan Bissaka or Liverpool

I tell you what mate. If we sold him to Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea or Utd within 12 months we would look like idiots. He’s an elite player just not in his best form. That is all.

I tell you what mate. If we sold him to Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea or Utd within 12 months we would look like idiots. He’s an elite player just not in his best form. That is all.

i genuinely hope you are right. But if these are dips in form they happen quite regularly

He is "playing regularly" he's played once a week now for 3 months, he'll play midweek, as he keeps doing.

Couldn't be any worse than Mahrez or Sterling if he played every fucking day of the week.

He should have been on the pitch not the fucking bench whilst those two were doing Fuck all.

Sterling was nearly as bad and Jesus wasn’t far behind either. If somebody like Madrid came in with an £80 to £90m offer for Sterling, the club would have to seriously consider it
I ask this every time but, if Sterling is as bad as you all say he is, why would Madrid want him? And for that much?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.