United (A) Post Match Thread

Exactly, Sky were giving us a hard time regarding the quality and the excitement of the match. But I'm pretty sure that we were the away team and it is usually the responsibility of the home team to bring the game to the opposition? Especially when both are supposed to be of equal standard
Especially when playing away against the biggest club in the world

Just 5 pages in, the soiled arsewipes brigade of undercover rags and dippers disrespecting Pep, calling him a coward for daring not to lose against a bus parking hoof ball side, the fucking cunts know better than him.
Blue moon used to be a place that lifted one's mood. Now after a draw they want you to slit your wrists and sack the manager that's adapting to not losing and keeping clean sheets.
Who you gonna call, pray tell?

Tell you what never mind the league,performances like that will see us struggle for top 4 absolute dross of a game,slow,predictable and just a general couldnt be arsed,but clean sheets are the new next big thing..

If we’re not minding the league why you worried about a top 4?

We just got a point and a clean sheet away against a title contender (yes, I said it) who have beaten us in 3 of the last 4 games we've played.

Get a grip people. I'd like to see some of you call Pep a coward to his face, just because you don't like his tactics.

Fucking entitled keyboard warriors piss me right off.
THIS!

Pep sets the team up to control the game & create chances, they did that better. The Rags were allowed to foul at will without any risk of a booking never mind losing a player to 2 bookings. This is the game being well managed by the ref & when we get desperate we can get picked off.

We are on the right path. There’s plenty to improve on as far as the front six are concerned but I’ve no doubts that we are going in the right direction.
We can definitely win 10 on the bounce. It’s madness that people’s faith in this squad is so low that they think that’s impossible.
I was not talking about the squad per se. we have a good foundation right now so I know our forwards would get better at some point.
I was talking about points wise. 19 points from 11 games I don’t think can win you a title. Our best this season has been 2 in a row and we didn’t win 4 in a row last season until after lockdown. So that is why I said we are not in the right path point wise to compete for the title. We have to aim for top 4 now and move from there.

Negatives - Pep's choice of front 3,their collective lack of drive,energy and creativity,although Jesus did his very best.Pep's in game management was poor,the team was crying out for Phil and Bernie and yet nothing.

I know its difficult and something of a farce in this crazy year,but we really should be showing better,and much of that is on the boss and his very odd decisions and tactics.
Don't agree with any of that.
Good game plan imo.
Clean sheet again.
Kevin was a bit off today otherwise we'd have won it.
A point at the swamp is ok with me.

We are on the right path. There’s plenty to improve on as far as the front six are concerned but I’ve no doubts that we are going in the right direction.
We can definitely win 10 on the bounce. It’s madness that people’s faith in this squad is so low that they think that’s impossible.
I am not sure we can win 10 on the bounce but we are definitely improving. It's actually remarkable how good our defence is. I do think many many sides will play exactly the same tactics as Man Utd though. And we will have problems breaking such sides down.

Not many sides though offer the counter-attacking threat of Fernandes-Rashford so I think in most games we will be more adventurous.

2018 is beyond us but looking at the state of Chelsea for example, the title is certainly on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.