United (A) Post Match Thread

Couldn't be any worse than Mahrez or Sterling if he played every fucking day of the week.
That's not the point, they are much older, and therefore fully developed, playing a 20 year old every 3 or 4 days can and does cause long term injury issues. A game a week is regularly, could he have come on, yes, would he have made a difference, who knows, his last game (midweek) wasn't exactly special, and against worse opposition.

The problem today was that OGS decided having been knocked out of the CL he was not going to take any risks so they defended at home, whilst City played Fernandinho as extra security. City have been on a good run recently and I think Pep was happy enough to take a point too.

City fans should be the happier. This is not a 100 point season. This is an 85 point season and a point at OT is OK.

With Fernandinho and Rodri and KDB in midfield there was no press in midfield and therefore both sides could pass the ball slowly around the back. I think City are in for a slow and steady rise up the table. We don't have the goal power in this side to blitz all but the weakest sides at home.

Missed chances again!! How have we ended up relaying on Sterling and Jesus for our goals? Jesus offers zero goal threat (but he runs around a lot) Give them 50 clear chances between them they would score about 20 between them. Give Kane or Haaland 50 clear chances they would score 35 alone

happy clapper... fucking awful derby like the last 6....
Can you tell me what all this happy clapper bollox is that people on here spout about? Is a happy clapper someone who supports and sticks up for the team through thick and thin? And someone whole isn't a terrace and keyboard warrior who picks on the latest victim/player out of form? Or someone who doesn't demand for the most successful manager in the clubs history to be sacked because we're not scoring 3/4/5 a game? Or someone who tries to analyse the game instead of throwing their toys out of the pram every time they loose their dummy? Genuine question. Asking for a friend :)

I reckon Pep knows this City side is not so clinical and isn't going to take risks like we did at Spurs.

Pep's at long last found some pragmatism. We couldn't afford to get beat today. Look Chelsea lost. I struggle to see Spurs winning games away from home so providing Liverpool don't start to win games home and away we're going to be challenging if we can win our home games and be very tough to beat away.

Can you tell me what all this happy clapper bollox is that people on here spout about? Is a happy clapper someone who supports and sticks up for the team through thick and thin? And someone whole isn't a terrace and keyboard warrior who picks on the latest victim/player out of form? Or someone who doesn't demand for the most successful manager in the clubs history to be sacked because we're not scoring 3/4/5 a game? Or someone who tries to analyse the game instead of throwing their toys out of the pram every time they loose their dummy? Genuine question. Asking for a friend :)
If we get beat I throw the toys out of the pram too but a 0-0 against a frightened and very unambitious opponent is just a dull game. It's not a disaster. I guarantee Liverpool will be happy with a point at Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.