United (A) Post Match Thread

Not had a chance to run through the thread but, having been to the game, there’s one thing I’ve got to credit the rags for. The walk towards the stadium and the area surrounding it is intimidating as fuck. They haven’t lost the old school feel in the surrounding area with the pubs and chippys on Matt Busby way.

Granted, it’s a side-product of their owners having zero interest in the redevelopment of the area (noticed a fair bit of wasteland and dereliction adjacent to the ground), but it’s a positive all the same.

I hate the walk in, I hate the walk out. Hasn’t changed in the 15 or so years since I first went to OT.

Loved the two hours inside though :-)

Didn't Pep say before the game "They have Ronaldo but we have a plan"? Turns out he knew what he was talking about.

Keep the ball, they can't do anything without it. That's why his Barcelona team used to go all out for an early goal so they could do just that. They couldn't get it off us in the second half, we were 2-0 up and didn't need to do anything else. It was beautiful to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.