United (A) Post Match Thread

Not had a chance to run through the thread but, having been to the game, there’s one thing I’ve got to credit the rags for. The walk towards the stadium and the area surrounding it is intimidating as fuck. They haven’t lost the old school feel in the surrounding area with the pubs and chippys on Matt Busby way.

Granted, it’s a side-product of their owners having zero interest in the redevelopment of the area (noticed a fair bit of wasteland and dereliction adjacent to the ground), but it’s a positive all the same.

I hate the walk in, I hate the walk out. Hasn’t changed in the 15 or so years since I first went to OT.

Loved the two hours inside though :-)
It’s over 40 since I first went, less violence these days tbh.

He missed one at home, last home match of the season when we had not scored since before January under Pearce.

I must have missed him inheriting David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne and Fernandinho and turning them into the greatest midfield trio the PL has ever seen.

I also think you may have missed the point I was making. It’s that Pep is the difference between us and the rest.
Of course he is - but I called you out on the stupid thing you said about the rag players: ie
I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players

shaw? Sancho. Varanne. Pogba

Do be serious

It’s over 40 since I first went, less violence these days tbh.
I didn’t see any violence - in fact the worst I’ve seen was on Wembley Way after the 1-0 in the FA semi in 2011 - but it’s still a head down and go kind of place.

For better or worse, it’s totally opposite to the Etihad. Plenty of oppo fans will be milling around at the food stalls & round City Square.

It’s not the ‘modern’ way, but it’s unpleasant.

This post from Rag Cafe sums it up for me. How far they have fallen. They thought it wouldn't happen the arrogant twats and now it has-

"Didn't feel anger today. Just empty and a form of acceptance. That's what Utd have done to me. Seeing Ole line up with 7 defenders at home you just realize the objective is to try and not lose. Let that sink in. Try and not lose. Never mind try and win. We are Manchester United at home and we are trying not to lose. The club don't care. The owners don't care. The manager cares but he is shite. Today I felt no anger, no upset, nothing just acceptance"

Have that you rag twats. Have it.
You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.