United (A) Post Match Thread

Jadon Sancho, did he actually get subbed on?

£73000000 pounds and £350000 pounds a week for 4-5 years, fkin hell..!

Absolutely anonymous along with the Portuguese rat, CRap7 and whole host of others..

It's a fkin good job the rags are in transition otherwise you'd think it was a complete clusterfuck what's actually going on over there..!

Get to fuck! Did that Noddy headed little fucker feel sorry for us when they were winning everything under that fucking banner? Did he fuck. He's paid an absolute fortune to manage a team that he, he alone, has actually spent 400 million, let that sink in, 400 million, on players. That fucking club and those who represent it can't suffer enough for me, us Blues who suffered for years while those cunts mocked us fucking hate them. You're on the wrong forum for sympathy here, he's fucking lucky we didn't score another six the stupid little prick
A good point well made

Rubbish!! All that domination but only winning by two goals. And being kept in for 25 minutes to goad the bastards and insult Paul Scholes. An the post-match traffic was fucking awful.
But we won with an own goal and a tap-in so the gnome should be safe for a while. I doubt he'll last the "five more years" the fans were demanding, but every little helps.
Being serious; De Donut Thief made several great saves in the first half otherwise it would have been more than the five the dippers managed. And the second half was so one-sided it was unbelievable: Absolute total control by City with Ederson having approximately sod all to do.
Were they shite or were we just too good? Yes to both. The only pity was that we didn't totally humiliate them again in terms of the scoreline. But anybody who watched will know we are superior in every department. I'm sure MOTD will tell a different story, but the truth is out there.
One further point - Over half a million a week for a 37 year old who can jump quite high. Surely some mistake.

Get to fuck! Did that Noddy headed little fucker feel sorry for us when they were winning everything under that fucking banner? Did he fuck. He's paid an absolute fortune to manage a team that he, he alone, has actually spent 400 million, let that sink in, 400 million, on players. That fucking club and those who represent it can't suffer enough for me, us Blues who suffered for years while those cunts mocked us fucking hate them. You're on the wrong forum for sympathy here, he's fucking lucky we didn't score another six the stupid little prick

100%
Things will never be this good again. Spend this evening basking in our glory and don’t waste a single second sympathising with those cunts.
up the blues!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.