United (A) Post Match Thread

I put this in the match thread but to give context, United had 22 touches in Liverpool's box in the 5-0
12 shots against Liverpool as well. Apparently the lowest they’ve had, before today and since OPTA started counting this stuff in 2008, was 9. They had 5 today, with 1 on target.

View attachment 29368
Missing Person Report
View attachment 29369

Have you seen this Man ?
A Portuguese National known locally as “Bruno” has gone missing.
Last seen in the Trafford area at 12.30 pm on Saturday 6th November.

if sighted please contact us on 616161
I spotted the jug eared little twat clattering into several of our players and as usual, escaping any punishment

It actually incredible how invisible Sancho is and they seemingly have no idea how to get him playing. They’ve chased the guy for two years and have had no plan of how to get him into the side.

I know it’s early days but in terms of ROI he is looking like one of the worst buys ever when you take into account fee and wages.

Long term he will be fine, as soon as they get a half competent manager in he will come good.

Having wingers like him or Sané is not a plug and play thing where if you stick them in they'll be excellent. You have to set the side up to put them in 1v1s or get the ball to them early like Pep does and Dortmund did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.