United (A) Post Match Thread

I heard they had the lowest amount of touches they've had in an opposition box against any team since the stat started being recorded. Never a threat

Four touches in our box all game, apparently. Only one in the second half

I put this in the match thread but to give context, United had 22 touches in Liverpool's box in the 5-0

Jadon Sancho, did he actually get subbed on?

£73000000 pounds and £350000 pounds a week for 4-5 years, fkin hell..!

Absolutely anonymous along with the Portuguese rat, CRap7 and whole host of others..

It's a fkin good job the rags are in transition otherwise you'd think it was a complete clusterfuck what's actually going on over there..!
It actually incredible how invisible Sancho is and they seemingly have no idea how to get him playing. They’ve chased the guy for two years and have had no plan of how to get him into the side.

I know it’s early days but in terms of ROI he is looking like one of the worst buys ever when you take into account fee and wages.

I detest them. If that shitehole was concreted over and turned into an Asda and they went out of existence I'd die happy. Even better if they were floundering around in league one playing in front of 10,000 fans and getting beat every week
Amen brother

We did the daft red cunts today....eat shit you banner waving twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.