United (A) | Post Match Thread

Thought we had it in bag after greelish scored,was a horrible place to be old trafford when that 2nd went in ,i think united wernt good they just did shitbag tactics all defended and offfd it to left wing to rashford ,simlar to when ole was in charge,9 times out of 10 they wont get away with it,was worst decision ive seen this season that today in such a big game,still furious bout it now,it was blatently offside an play shud not be allowed to go on and certainly not fuckin score are they aving a fuckin laugh,what i dont understand is,why are we not doing or even attempting thru balls,they were on at least 3 times today for haaland,even just play it in and haaland will get about them and put them under it,instead was so slow,but we didnt attempt once in whole game to play thru,we did enough today and controled the game,that horrendos error gifted them the game,it was so fuckin poor,but theres not a thing we can do about it,teams have sussed us out a bit its blatent to see,if they sit in enough we will go forward an they can counter,it is painfull tho,if anything i actually feel sorry for haaland as were literally not givin him the service,something i never thought idd say as we normally create shitloads,think were just in a shit moment and its going to take a while

Totally mate! I love our club but I can only be honest about what I see on the pitch and how I feel about it….Better that imo than being deluded and getting upset with everyone with something negative to say! Being honest I’ve only seen a few times this season where we have played at anywhere near our usual level. Hopefully Thursday will be the turning point and not another false dawn.
The worrying thing for me is what feels like the lack of proper leaders in this team. I miss Kompany, yaya and silva. I like you don't think we'll win league and will be fighting for top four. It feels like a 2015/16/17 type season.

Any blue who fucking thinks that we 'deserved" what we got needs to give their heads a wobble.

Without that scandalous decision we win the game. Fucking comfortable then comes the shit show from the officials.

Even the rags next to us in E230 didn't go up for the goal.

Fucking robbed, absolutely fucking shafted.

Up the fucking Blues.

You can’t compensate for corruption.

We got royally shafted.
Okay let’s say we did, it’s 1-1. Now what’s the mentality, angry, that the goal was given against you? If so you go again and win the game. Lack of mentality, you feel sorry for yourself and lose the game. Game management you play for the draw. Not withstanding the decision you have the mentality to play the game out. No leaders and mentality cost us this game.

The worrying thing for me is what feels like the lack of proper leaders in this team. I miss Kompany, yaya and silva. I like you don't think we'll win league and will be fighting for top four. It feels like a 2015/16/17 type season.
Nail on head! We need Dias back on the pitch as he has those leadership qualities…. I know he’s not been great this season but he is a natural leader!

Still fuming tbh we were in complete control till the equaliser. Yes we've not been at our best but away to an in form team who basically defended and hit it long (so much for the utd way) it was always gonna be tight. Have to admit it was like playing with 10 men with Haarland today. Very frustrating when I remember pep saying Sergio wasn't doing enough when he first came. Alverez should have come on. Don't forget how far we've come though. Rough patch atm but if you don't trust in Pep your a fool imo.

I agree we need the players to step up but we did win the league 2 seasons in a row with pretty much the same players. They can’t go from champions to chumps in that space of time. The fans have got spoiled winning consistently under Pep. Time to batten down the hatches until we return to form.

Nothing wrong with them apart from a collective drop in mental form. No one is to blame if anything they are a product of having so much success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.