United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akanji's been good overall although be can switch off now again, not the fastest either. He needs to be on his game especially against Rashford.

Ederson
Ake
Akanji
Laporte
Lewis
Rodri
Bernie
Kev
Foden
Haaland
... Then one of Grealish or Mahrez, probably Mahrez on form

I've noticed that one of the things that a lot of people fail to realize is that we played the rags after their 3 week absence from any games due to the Queen's death and the momentum which they had (they were on a good run) had already been broken per se. So truth be told i'm kinda squeamish about tomorrows game.
You had 2 days more off than we did.

What gets me Oliver is refereeing this Villa game and on var tomorrow for our game! Surly you have Attwell refereeing this game and on var tomorrow! You should have the best referees refereeing the big games!
It’s an odd choice, as I don’t really consider him a senior ref. Always seems a bit out of his depth. I’ll take solace in the fact that City have a 100% win record in games he’s reffed this season, and United have a 0% win record under him.

There's only one game better than this and that's playing them at the etihad. We have a brilliant record their over the last few years. I think my favourite goal their is Aguero's when he took on about 4 of them from 1 edge of the area to the other then shot with very little backlift into the top corner. Absolutely brilliant.

Let's face it, they've had a pretty easy run of games in this good run of theirs, not convinced they're suddenly some sort of machine. Let's fuck em up big time City
Was speaking to a red friend today and he said that although results have been good recently, the performances haven’t really been convincing. Fair to say he wasn’t particularly optimistic about their chances tomorrow.

It’s been a pretty favourable run of fixtures for them, but equally can’t ignore the fact that they’ve already beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs at Old Trafford this season. Not going to be easy, but if we turn up we’re obviously a better side than them. More worried about us, than them tbh. We’ve been a bit out of sorts for a few weeks.

There's only one game better than this and that's playing them at the etihad. We have a brilliant record their over the last few years. I think my favourite goal their is Aguero's when he took on about 4 of them from 1 edge of the area to the other then shot with very little backlift into the top corner. Absolutely brilliant.
This one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.