United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they will score tomorrow, no way will we keep a clean sheet, they will hit us on the break a couple of times. With that in mind am being optimistic and say 2-3 City win.

Think they will score tomorrow, no way will we keep a clean sheet, they will hit us on the break a couple of times. With that in mind am being optimistic and say 2-3 City win.
Think you might be right. But if they do hit us on the break then we only have ourselves to blame. A point would do fine to keep that four point gap.

If Pep plays the eleven in their optimum positions, and we play our best game, we maul them. Simple as that. Nervous but quietly confident.

Think you might be right. But if they do hit us on the break then we only have ourselves to blame. A point would do fine to keep that four point gap.

I think our concern is more focussed on the gap between us and the Arse.
We really need all 3 points to keep up the pressure in the title race.

There’s only a trophy for finishing above the rags in the years they come second.

I hear that old adage so often, but can never work out what’s supposed to be meant by it.

IMO You need both both class and form to be of any use in a top level football team - if either goes walkabout then you’re a burden and a liability. If a class player is out of form then his class means nothing . . regardless of whether it’s permanent or not . .
If you went by form, Secretariat lost in his first race. Now if you went by class....

I think Rico Lewis plays left back tomorrow. Pep trusts him and would allow him to play inverted. Not a chance Walker doesn’t start.

Ederson; Walker Akanji Laporte Lewis; Rodri Bernie; Mahrez KDB Foden, Haaland
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if pep gives Lewis a go on the left

I hate derbies . Even at half time and 4 up I could see us throwing it . When pep started crazy subs I thought here we go.
They are better than when we last played and we are worse . I’d take 1-1 but can see Rashford and Anthony ripping through our leaky defence more than once .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.