United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

Doesn't matter how much players are paid. It doesn't make them fucking robots.

Blame the idiots at football clubs handing out those deals. Nice work if you can get it.

Never understand why players get blamed for how much they earn. Their agents just take advantage of imcompetent executives at all clubs. especially the top ones. Good on them. Id do the same too.
This. Ridiculous salaries aren't their idea.

I wouldn’t trust Parry to deliver my newspapers, so how the f**k this nonentity has blagged a career in senior management in English football is totally beyond me..

I'd imagine he has a Cayman bank account that may swell nicely as he retires if this all comes off.
I mean to quote Bill Hicks "the balls on this guy, he must have specially fitted uniform to carry those balls around".

You are suppose to be representing the EFL, of which the championship is the biggest league. Then that quote "how can huddersfield have the same vote as our thuggish maudlin clubs, both of which have become cash cows for American businessmen"

Smaller league, less cup fixtures, this looks like the first stage of opening up the calendar for a euro super league and as long as there is a place for the top six, by increased voting rights, will get voted through.

City have been on the right side of the argument, by necessity, with FFP but lets see how altruistic we are as a club when it comes out, definitively, whether we have supported this protectionist racket. From reading Soriano’s comments on B teams I am not overly optimistic.

Disgusting proposal, driven by two cheeks of the same arse, Rick Parry should resign. He won’t though and this unfortunately will only be the first attempt at another carve up.

I'm not a season ticket holder, because I live on the wrong continent for that, but as I understand it tickets to the cups have to be purchased separately through the cup scheme anyway. You'll be getting the same as you were.

Does not matter where you live or how games are purchased for attendance at the ground still means fewer games for TV cup and league because there will be fewer games minus two teams in league and no league cup or community shield besides just because you do not live here and cannot attend games why ruin it for those that can by supporting this rubbish ?

Rick Parry has been identified as a person of significant interest by the FBI in their ongoing investigations into financial irregularities in the world of football.

One day I will wake up and see that headline, or something similar, and I will sip my coffee, hug my children, and know that my sport is one step closer to returning to fans like me.

Class comment I found in the fail regarding this story

I think it's a great idea. I'm assuming that the two clubs leaving the Premier League to reduce it to 18 will of course be Liverpool and Manchester United or have I misunderstood something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.