United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I would give you he may lack in big game experience. He has a goal record of 1 goal every 92 minutes. Phenomenal for a 19 year old

It is, but it's slightly betrayed by the amount of chances he needs and outside of Southampton away, his starting opportunities have been pretty underwhelming, certainly in comparison to his substitute appearances.

My viewpoint is merely with regards how ruthless we might need to be in front of goal tomorrow.

We'll need two or three to get a result in my opinion.

I know one thing, looking at our first 5 games, we're extremely fit...

All this 'we need to keep it tight' or 'aerially we are vulnerable' is the obvious, isn't it?

Not for one minute do I feel pep hasn't been salivating about this fixture since they were announced. Pep is Pegs superior, tactically, no question, if the layman can see that we may struggle 'aerially' I'd hazard a guess that we might just be prepared, just a guess like......

We will dominate possession but not one review I've read so far has actually stated how positive we are with the ball, how dangerous we look...

I'm not stating we will win, this is the scum we are talking about, what I will say is if it's an even playing field of on the day, United will struggle to contain us, they may indeed grab a chance aerially, that's their main weapon (apparently), thankfully we have more in our arsenal....

Extremely confident!!!!
I feel the same way Zin but not shouting too loudly.. A rag in the office earlier in the week said "you think City will win then?"... I just said "of course"

I expected her to reply but she said nowt..

I could probably take it better if they just overpowered us and played to their advantage but I fear that Karen may be right, the officials will decide this one.

Just seen a picture of Mario and Ferdinand after the semi. The caption read 'and not a fuck was given that day'.

Proper lol!

Just seen a picture of Mario and Ferdinand after the semi. The caption read 'and not a fuck was given that day'.

Proper lol!

40441.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.