United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40441.jpg
Haha. Look at Marios face. He really didn't give a fuck. Even while all that scummy bile was being spewed at him!

Watched both Derbys last season and the 4-2 to the rags season before at the swamp in my new local and am supposed to be there tomorrow but am feeling it's jinxed do I find a different pub ????
Help me out blues !!!!!

“I have a lot of respect for what Zlatan has done for football. He’s one of the best players and of course the best players impact the way they arrive in the clubs with the talent immediately. Some players have to understand the league - the best players do it quickly and he’s one of the best ones.”

Contrast how pep talks about beaky and the bile that has come his way from him and his agent this week,pep is so classy
What gets me is how classy our club are in every department and yet the media lap up the shite peddled by those cunts. Trevor nailed it this week when talking about good and evil. It really is that.

Watched both Derbys last season and the 4-2 to the rags season before at the swamp in my new local and am supposed to be there tomorrow but am feeling it's jinxed do I find a different pub ????
Help me out blues !!!!!
Where did you watch the previous few?

Help me out blues !!!!!

Sorry mate I'm selfish so please head somewhere different!!!

Help me out blues !!!!!
Listen on the fucking radio.

Help me out blues !!!!!
...of course find a new boozer its jinxed........... Id have found somewhere else after the 1st loss

Help me out blues !!!!!

Sit in the corner of a dark room and don't come out until the game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.