United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
think Gerry Francis wants united to win... fuck me. Even said they had better strength in depth and mentioned jones to back up his argument.

the 3 teams we have played haven't really been a huge threat going forward. We have won the ball back before it gets to the defense most of the time.
Fair one mate, it just seems weird.

I suppose that's why they've done it, to make stones look shit

Are these stats right?
Stones has made more than 1 tackle, surely?

That just tells me United have been under the cosh a lot and he's had to defend a lot, and kicked it long and high 16 times, whereas Stones calmly plays it out of defence more, not 'clear' it.

The Rag fans are really hyping this guy (not like them i know)...

Too soon for us this match unfortunately; another month or two and I'd definitely fancy us to turn them over. As it is, it's a 55/45 in their favour. Far eassier to play the Peg way than the Pep way in such a short time.
Fingers crossed.

Are these stats right?
Stones has made more than 1 tackle, surely?

Its not right its downright bullshit, not that we should be arsed or surprised.
I can remember one slide tackle he made at stoke as it was right infront of me, and a good tackle against that west ham right back on the way back from a corner last week..

Gimps make these stats for SkySports, with nothing to do other than lie away in the hope they may one day get the opportunity to take over from the king melt that is Jim White when he internally combusts on a deadline day not too far in the future..

If they stick with the same team as against Hull there's no way they'll beat us, they will be so slow. If they take out Rooney and Mata for Rashford and Mikhitaryan I will be more worried but their midfield will still just lumber around.

Not sure I agree
He was clearly asked the question, so he's going to respond with something.
I'd rather have us come out fighting against the absolute king of mind games himself and make him aware he isnt going to push us over like he usually does to people in the league, or when he came to us under that soft melt Pellegrini in his first season
Well in Dave. Fuck these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.