United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 to city until the 80th, then Rooney to equalize from a undeserved penalty. Then Ibrahimovic to score and win it in the 94th minute then.
Me slitting my wrists in the 95th
fuckin hell right barrell you, hope to god you ain't near me on saturday!

I'll be at a wedding this Saturday lunchtime, no access to the result until about 2.30pm.

The groom is also a big red, so it's either gonna be the biggest adrenaline rush for me since Willy became a penalty shoot-out legend or 10 hours of complete emptiness.

I'll be at a wedding this Saturday lunchtime, no access to the result until about 2.30pm.

The groom is also a big red, so it's either gonna be the biggest adrenaline rush for me since Willy became a penalty shoot-out legend or 10 hours of complete emptiness.

Where's he getting married, on top of Everest?

The wedding at my place have at least had the good grace to have a 4pm service so I'll get to see it. The rest rings true though.

Missed a Derby a few years back as i was at my cousins wedding.

Yes, it was the 6-1

Mate, whatever people need to rationale a derby...

They are not a real force or a special side, having me rather outlined their obvious strengths.

But it doesn't take either of those things to win any game, never mind a derby.

We beat better United teams than this one with a load of dross.

When it comes to this game, you can leave style at the back door, I'll take a win of any sorts.
I see where you are coming from, but this is the first time we will play them with Pep at the helm...No nerves at all for me,the same as before the sick swan and the 4-1 Etihad Vinny celebration win.

Regardless of the possession stats, Mourinho's Chelsea beat United with 27 per cent, the season before last, and you know they will pose a huge threat from every set-piece and corner. That could be even more pronounced by our zonal marking and the officials now looking for slightest contact.

I would've thought our zonal system would favour us in that regard. Surely man to man marking on corners would lead to more contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.