United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0225a341c8a0e2d7b63f090201f4e16a.jpg
And there you have it

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THE RAGGY SCUMMY BASTARDS ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT HOUSES AND I DESPISE THEM MORE THAN MY MOTHER IN LAW!.

Scholes, Schmeichel, Yorke, Sky, Newspapers and pretty much all you rag fucking cunts, just wait until Saturday. You all will (hopefully), have all your fucking drivel rammed down your throats and up your fucking arses, after we've torn you a fucking new one (hopefully).

I HATE ALL YOU SCUMMY RAG MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? AND ALWAYS FUCKING WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FUCK OFF YOU PLASTIC TWATS!.

14192728_10153982186171656_7280904788250208056_n.jpg

Made this today at work to wind a rag up who was believing all those Scholes memes. The thick **** even started to believe Goater had said it.

What's especially strange to me is the United folk (scum) being run out to talk about Pep's style as "boring". Boring? Is this some sort of weird pre-emptive strike to blame Pep when their manager desperately tries to create a draw and play no football whatsoever? There are reasonable criticisms actual humans could bring up about Pep and his teams but boring hardly describes the vast majority of them.

All they are doing is parroting the Bayern fans who didn't know how good they had it. And to be fair...if you don't really know football or are especially stupid it can seem boring.

bbc 2 the premier league show, Gabby Logan outside the swamp "welcome to Manchester......Well salford actually" gone right up in my estimations the lass has.
Gabby fuckin nailed it! trafford tho? at least she recognises theres only one club in manchester

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THE RAGGY SCUMMY BASTARDS ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT HOUSES AND I DESPISE THEM MORE THAN MY MOTHER IN LAW!.

Scholes, Schmeichel, Yorke, Sky, Newspapers and pretty much all you rag fucking cunts, just wait until Saturday. You all will (hopefully), have all your fucking drivel rammed down your throats and up your fucking arses, after we've torn you a fucking new one (hopefully).

I HATE ALL YOU SCUMMY RAG MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? AND ALWAYS FUCKING WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FUCK OFF YOU PLASTIC TWATS!.
That sure beats churchills speach!!! well done sir i take a bow :))

I don't mean the XI we field, I mean every aspect of the facilities, the future, the potential and the way the club is ran. I think we are equal for once, without Aguero. With, we're a step above.

I hope this is a coincidence but, if you're looking for city news, Google have seemingly replaced the fixtures/results widget with...

Anyway! All the recent arrogance from the local reds, red journalists and mourinho just makes me more fired up to win this Saturday! Come on city, let's put them back in their place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.