United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct, i remember barca toying with these b*stards at Wembley in the champs league final a few years ago , they had small mobile players like iniesta,messi,mascherano , they made the Rags look like clowns for 90 minutes , it was so one sided it was embarrassing , hopefully dinho.merlin,KDB,and the hated one ,can give them , (as shrek would say) "a football lesson"

we will deal with any aerial threats but as one poster points out we will have to watch out in the box and not give any stupid pens away, i do feel good with this one and gone for 0-4 fingers crossed

precis
we will deal with any aerial threats but as one poster points out we will have to watch out in the box and not give any stupid pens away, i do feel good with this one and gone for 0-4 fingers crossed

precisely why it will not be 4-0 , they will score , penalty , deflected free-kick , goalmouth scramble or an overhead shinner , will take a nice 3-1 win and PEG sent to the stands for head butting Pep.

The rags will not beat us by playing football , they will draw free kicks from us for set pieces and launch it into the box , and they will try and kick us off the park , because in a football sense they cannot live with us , their prematch comments about this being a "war" sums up what they are about. If we keep our heads and concentrate on the football there is only one winner , if we get into a "war" we are reliant on Clattenturd to be impartial against the media / premiership darlings , and that will never happen

100% correct. Mourinho knows that his teams will never be able to outperform Guardiola's teams so he will try to play dirty,defensive football to stop of the flow

Rashford better than our Kelechi? what's this guy smoking? Kelechi will show the world on Sat why he's more than capable of replacing Sergio mark my words.

Because he's english and english players are apparently much better than these crappy foreigners who can't handle the intensity of the british game blah blah blah.

Because he's english and english players are apparently much better than these crappy foreigners who can't handle the intensity of the british game blah blah blah.

Exactly. How many games has Kelechi had to come of the bench to make an impact? plenty. How many of those games were crucial winners for us? plenty. I'm really excited by this guy and even though its a big blow with Sergio's ban, this is his time to shine now. Not even Bony can stand in his way now. He's the man for the future. Come on City!

My only predictions following full time.

Manchester United win = wall to wall media coverage hailing Mourinho's new dynasty which will dominate domestic football for a decade.

Draw or Manchester City win = wall to wall media coverage of Liverpool' shiny new stand which will mean they can compete commercially hailing a new Klopp dynasty which will dominate domestic football for a decade.

---------------------Bravo------------------
--------- Otamendi------Stones-----------
---Sagna----------Ferna--------Clichy----
-----------Bruyne----------Silva----------
Sterling------------------------------Nolito
-------------------Sane----------------------

I'm almost certain this is the line-up. Only possible changes i see are Kola for either Otamendi or Clichy. Zabba possibly for Sagna. With a tiny possibility of Kelechi for Sane.
You're not that certain then:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.