United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

SS117 said:
Freestyler said:
LoveCity said:
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester City

Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle
Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle

Manchester United 1-6 Manchester City
Manchester United 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 1-5 Manchester City.

Swansea 0-1 Manchester United
Manchester City 4-0 Swansea

Ducado said:
r.soleofsalford said:
rassclot said:
i can picture the fuckers sobbing quietly over their keyboards after posting that desperate pile of deluded shite.

a united fan told me that he was in the broadway pub not far from the new B.B.C. building in salford when a rag came in, ordered a pint and put his head in his hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.

hehe

The mind boggles!

To be fair, 95% of Rag Cafe have never been to Old Trafford and world have a hard job pin pointing it on a map

Most of the rag cafe membership would have a hard job pointing to Manchester,

on a map of Manchester.

That's what MUFC really stands for .......

Mouthing
Utter
Fuckin'
Crap

How times change !!!
Now they want Liverpool to beat US !!!!!!!!
They have obviously forgot that they failed to beat 10 men the day before.

6%2527eren.jpg

560px-MetroDF_L%C3%ADnea_1.svg.png

it makes me laugh when people say things like if it wasnt for the keeper/hart then you would have lost etc

forgive me for sounding strange but isnt that what the keeper is bloody supposed to do??????

a keeper is part of the team that enables you to win surely??????????????

idiots!!!!!!!!

simon23 said:
it makes me laugh when people say things like if it wasnt for the keeper/hart then you would have lost etc

forgive me for sounding strange but isnt that what the keeper is bloody supposed to do??????

idiots!!!!!!!!

To be fair to them, if we hadn't scored those 6 goals at the swamp they would have beat us 1 - 0.

Juan King said:
simon23 said:

idiots!!!!!!!!

To be fair to them, if we hadn't scored those 6 goals at the swamp they would have beat us 1 - 0.
Auntie + balls =

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.