United Fans that call us 'Citeh'

stony said:
corky1970 said:
i think what the op is saying, is that " citeh" is supposed to mock us, but if the thick red cunts realised its what mancs say, and they always tell us their fans are from manchester, then the term " citeh" would be a term of enderement and not derision.

utd fans from manchester who call us " citeh" ....................thick cunts
utd fans not from manchester who call us " citeh" ............... stupid thick cunts, ...........the clue is in the name..................MANCHESTER !!!!!

Or Manchestoh, so to speak.
actually its manchistoh

There is a light said:
Shirley said:
sjk2008 said:
Serious question here....

Do you believe there are more 'local' City fans that United fans? When I say local, I mean in the whole Manchester area (yes I know United play at Old TRAFFORD) lol.

There's no doubt they have more Armchair 'fans' and certainly more 'Cockney' fans but I was just wondering on whether when some of you say you have more local fans, do you mean as a ratio of local to nationwide or that you genuinely believe you have more local fans?

Semi final at wembly last season proved we do.

So true. On the way down we saw coach after coach after coach of Blues, the first Rag one was approaching Stafford. A few Rags claimed this was because we were giddy at getting to Wembley so we had left Manchester earlier, but it was exactly the same on the way back.

I also only saw one Rag coach for the Charity Shield, but when we got down there the place was literally swarming with Cockney Rags. I didn't truly realise the extent of it until that day.

When someone from London, Wales or the home counties says Citeh or Stockport - they really don't get how thick they are. Sad, glory hunting, armchair freaks.

First one I saw was 'DORSET REDS' on the M25, needless to say the customary abuse was directed towards the said coach.

lazerblue said:
stony said:
corky1970 said:
i think what the op is saying, is that " citeh" is supposed to mock us, but if the thick red cunts realised its what mancs say, and they always tell us their fans are from manchester, then the term " citeh" would be a term of enderement and not derision.

utd fans not from manchester who call us " citeh" ............... stupid thick cunts, ...........the clue is in the name..................MANCHESTER !!!!!

actually its manchistoh

Manchestah<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm --<br /><br />And Ci - ee/ Ci-eh

Our kid (who's a rag) reckons they call us 'Citeh' in a mock manc accent is because we are always banging on about how manc we are and that people from the surrounding towns like Stockport and Oldham exaggerate their accent to try and sound manc and thus say "Citeh" in an effort to prove their mancness.

Load of bollocks.
I know loads of blues from Stockport and a few from Oldham and they all talk normal (or at least normal for an Oldhamer) and don't put on an accent.

The rags all pretend they are Ian Brown ffs and he's not even a manc.

Ian Brown was born in Warrington and brought up in Timperley yet sounds as though he's from Ardwick, a compete put on accent just like privately educated Terry Christian's.

philiph20 said:
Ian Brown was born in Warrington and brought up in Timperley yet sounds as though he's from Ardwick, a compete put on accent just like privately educated Terry Christian's.
Spot on.

Christian is a wanker of the highest order, always playing the "I'm from Newton Heath" card.

They waffle on about Les Battersby and Curly Watts yet the rag twats forget they've got Christian and that ginger mess Hucknall.

Liam, Noel, Curtis and Marr > Hucknall, Shayne Ward, Olly Murs, Smackhead Ryder

LongsightM13 said:
sjk, get yourself to Piccadilly station one Saturday when they're at home, have a cup of coffee up on the balcony overlooking the concourse and watch the Zombie hordes and tourists getting off the London/ West Country trains. It's not a myth, it'll be an eye opener for you.

Villa game last week, was handing out flyers for my Mrs business outside Arndale....

Saw one group of Villa fans, thousands of Rags all in little hordes of 2/3/4 numbers, it was swarming with 'em...

Now I would approach them and offer the Flyer and many of 'em would look at me and not understand me, replying in southern accents, many in foreign accents.

I haven't got a problem with this - it brings money into our economy but don't then go home 200miles away and start mocking us for being Mancunian.

I didn't go down to the QPR game few month back, hang around London for the weelend, then come back home and start ripping into people who are from there for their accents and shit... Pathetic Rags

lazerblue said:
stony said:
corky1970 said:

actually its manchistoh

No no. . it's Man-ches-torr

philiph20 said:
I don't class those who watch in pubs clad in red AON shirts every time they are on as fans, most who i have ever encountered don't go and many have never been despite living less than 10 miles away.

They are followers, utter lemmings who are desperate to fit in and belong, ignorant cretins, gobshites and bullies, absolutely terrified of deviating from the so called norm, they are devoid of humour and originality and they are the epitome of the easy option, cowards who feel the need to be alongside fellow plastics when they are on the box and an unhealthy obsession with uniformity.

People mock 'day-trippers' who attend the 'swamp' but at least they actually attend unlike the 'knuckle draggers' in Greater Manchester.

Haha.. Well said sir, too true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.